Reviews for Red as Blood, White as Snow
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 5/1
I liked it.
in-the-sometime chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
This was beautifully written.
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
ohgod i love this! great ending too!
hilster72 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
LKlovesAK chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
each and every one I read is a gift and I'm so grateful.
AnonBliss chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
So sweet :) I love melodrama :)
writtenswordfan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
that was so spectacular and beautiful xx
accountkiller1001 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
WOW...not only a sweet love story but soooo Hot. did i say wow. Amazing talent. Joy to read. Thanks for sharing and can't wait to read more.
AJ chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Loved it!
Tosca Verdi chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Loved this! Thank you!
LethalPoison chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
wow!

I loved it
RatherLipstick chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
You continue to prove to me exactly why you're one of my favourite fanfic writers! Great job! Just the write amount of angst :3
XV chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Kuschi!

Wow what a brilliant story, really great idea the paintball gun. Loved the dying declaration...but not quite, lol.

Triffic, triffic, triffic.

Miss seeing you round LJ. Following you on Tumblr now though.

Huggles

XV
perks123 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Very nicely done. Thank you for sharing.
jazwriter chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
You captured Andy perfectly. I could well imagine Andy offering her life in exchange for Miranda's life, admitting her love during her final moments of life, and then the "oh shit!" moment when she realized she wasn't shot fatally after all. I could well sympathize with her errant wish that the shooter had used proper bullets. Oh, the heartache! The embarrassment! The mortification! Pure Andy.

You also characterized Miranda so well by describing her anger and fear when she saw Andy on the ground covered with (what she believed was) blood. Needing to yell and kiss Andy to express her conflicting, passionate feelings-what a great scene!

Miranda's decision to take her home, how she treats Andy, their conversations and admissions and plans, all created a lovely tension between them, particularly we only could "see" what was happening through Andy's perspective, and she is finding it hard to believe that Miranda loves her. Which leads to the sexy, desperate, sensual lovemaking. Even your smaller details such as Miranda hooking her foot over Andy's back and her nails digging into Andy's skin really help the reader stay in those glorious moments.

Well done, Kuschi!