Reviews for Malfoy Manner: Old School
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
amazing like always wow he even desired her in his early school
years way to go draco you have what you wanted now
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
So much awesome. Bathtub hand job? Yes, please! And then Slytherin tie school bed sex? Stop it. I'm so glad I decided to spend my day off with you...
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Loved it! With Minerva as headmistress and the old slytherin dorms :))) I loved it!
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
is Mrs. Norris perhaps more than meets the eye?

can't wait to find out!
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Three cheers for nostalgia! You have outdone yourself, indeed. I was honestly wondering how you would pull this off, but you did an amazing and believable job.

Loved the bit of Domme Mom that came out. That was too much fun!
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 2/13/2012

Loved the bit of Domme Mom that came out. That was too much fun!
Europec chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
As wonderfully delicious as ever. Great details and hotness all around. I liked the tease at the beginning too. I especially like their new explorations of each other, both physically and emotionally. Moar, pretty please?
lilianthorn chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
hee, caught by the Mew! *squees*

I love the moment of sentiment between them, it does seem that Draco is growing up, becoming more insightful. I suppose love does that to people. I like the way this is all evolving, from an almost antagonistic interaction to deep connection. I love how you've drawn out the spectrum so each flavor of their love can be sampled and savored. The little manipulations she uses on him are delightful as well.

Also, your long dialogue replacement convention never fails to draw chuckles from me.