Reviews for Given In Evidence
Mell C chapter 19 . 9/3
Thanks for writing! I so enjoyed this beautifully written story and characters. I love the detail and depth of love.
Phrim chapter 6 . 7/5
This chapter has to be one of the most erotic pieces of literature I've read in a LONG time. It's impressive because I have read hundreds of hardcore stuff, but the diction here is just 10/10
You have a talent, I can assure you that! Thank you!
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 19 . 4/6
Brilliant
SuperSaraMoon chapter 11 . 3/2
Wow, this story is really amazing. I’ve read 100s of fics, and I think it would be fair to say this is probably in the top 5 most well written ones I’ve ever read. Not to mention it’s alluring and suspenseful and true to character and just an all around fantastic read. I think it’s progressing at the perfect pace, not rushed but not too slow, perfect control, and your dialogue is still spot on. I am thoroughly enjoying it!
SuperSaraMoon chapter 8 . 2/26
You do an extremely impressive job with your dialogue choices. Sherlock seems incredibly authentic, you’ve done quite the job figuring out what he would say in these situations. Very impressive.
SuperSaraMoon chapter 5 . 2/25
Damn. Certainly the sexiest kiss I’ve ever read. Nicely done.
Seralina chapter 19 . 2/25
What A lovely story. Thank you for writing!
Ahhhh heartwrenchingly warm and...sexy. You’re quickly becoming one of my very faves. Your characterization is perfectly spot on every time.
I think this is the most realistic fic i have ever read. the dialogue, the reactions, the body language... The snappy remarks, the internal turmoil, it's like the script itself. I really mean it, i read some great stories, but for me this is the one that feels like the series and the characters. Absolutely fantastic.
ChescaLynn chapter 1 . 1/16
I'm reviewing this story after I've read it. Its rare to see characters written so well that you can picture, feel and understand every action they portray. The way you write Sherlock, which is a very difficult character to write, is near to as perfect as Benedict would have written him himself. Keep writing, every aspect of this fanfiction is incredible.
~Chess
sunnydae13 chapter 19 . 7/2/2017
Thanks for the well written story! I could barely put it down!
BarbyBells chapter 19 . 4/14/2017
I loved it! Great story! I liked how you portrayed Sherlock's transition from the false sociopath to a man in a loving relationship. All the internal conflicts, the uncertainty... A great work!
Maxylicious chapter 19 . 3/3/2017
Well, this was an exceedingly perfect fic and I can do naught but marvel at you talents as a writer. Well done, loved it :)
CynthiaER chapter 19 . 2/17/2017
You are a truly gifted writer. At several points throughout this epic I was struck mid-sentence with awe and had to re-read it to savour its value. Finding that level of talent is not an easy task so I want to ensure that my appreciation is communicated.

This story got at an aspect of Sherlock's character that is very intriguing - his perception of himself and how that relates to feelings/giving in to his body when he's a man whose entire sense of self is centered on his mind. My favourite parts were from his perspective as he tried to piece together what was happening and what he wanted.

There was great tension and depth between him and John. I really liked how you got at aspects of John's character that are realistic but had yet to be addressed, particularly his desire for control in the bedroom. When the writing is superb one can experience the characters' journeys right alongside them and I felt in-tune with each of our protagonists as they rediscovered themselves and each other. The combination of lust and emotional investment was perfect. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. I will definitely be reading more of your work!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/31/2017
"Truly, Mycroft would make a wonderful Lady Bracknell..."
1,679 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »