Reviews for Given In Evidence
Dina C chapter 19 . 10/4
Kudos on an amazing story. I read it all today. Wonderful mystery, romantic storyline and outstanding character development. I especially appreciated the perfect proofreading job Ms DeVere did. Thanks for a marvelous read.
shookenuppepsi chapter 19 . 8/29
Very cute story. The angst was heart wrenching and perfect, especially John's near suicide ideation during Sherlock's absence. I love that you were able to bring them together, but kept them idiotic about how to actually say what they want/need/feel aloud.
Fantastic story, thank you!
Lella42 chapter 15 . 8/4
You had me almost Fall off the Couch laughing at this:

"Look, I promise not to get more emotionally invested than I already am, OK?" That was easy since it would be virtually impossible, short of him turning into a Time Lord and suddenly having an extra heart to deal with the overflow.

I adore your stories, and this one is just so perfect so far. The way you describe what is going on in their heads, and always the realizations! It's as if I were on a journey with John and Sherlock, I love it. Cannot wait to finish reading. Thank you for this!
Hesperis chapter 19 . 6/12
Really nice story.:)
I like how you can stay true with the character of the person.
morning sun chapter 19 . 6/9
You have completely monopolized my time as of late, not that I'm complaining. This was fantastic! Very sweet and well written.
MrsMetta chapter 5 . 5/29
Dear Verity, I might do proper reviewing later, I just really wanted to mention right here, that the way you can describe 'just one kiss'... Not only here, in your other stories as well... It actually made me rediscover kissing. I thought you might appreciate to hear that you helped someone with your writing. Please accept my deep gratitude for that, and in general, for your energy, time and soul that you put into your stories. I safely think I can speak in the name of a lot of readers: you warm our hearts.
Patti LaBella chapter 19 . 2/15
Thanks for this lovely story, Verity. Love Mycroft bashing the Johnlock party.
AWhiterShadeOfHedgehog chapter 19 . 2/8
Well, I'm very impressed by your story. It wasn't at all what i was expecting when I started reading it, the fact that John was so... dominant almost put me off continuing, but by then I was quite captured by the characters and decided to give it a try anyway. I'm very glad I did.
Smutty but tastefully so, just enough drama and very good insight into the characters' minds.
Well done! And thanks!
Bleach1112 chapter 19 . 1/12
That was one of the most realistic Johnlock fanfictions I've read of Sherlock!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/16/2015
This piece was really brilliant. You portrayed the characters perfectly
naughtynati chapter 19 . 10/21/2015
I absolutely loved reading this story and will without a doubt enjoy it more the second time around.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 19 . 10/14/2015
It's YOU. I should've KNOWN. I REALLY SHOULD'VE WITH THAT LEVEL OF ANGST THAT'S JUST ENOUGH TO KEEP ME READING BUT NOT ENOUGH TO TURN ME AWAY AS I CURL INTO A BALL AS I DIE OF DEHYDRATION FROM ALL THE WATER I LOSE THROUGH MY TEAR DUCTS. It's a little relieving that there is readable angst out there though.
MaddyGrey chapter 19 . 9/30/2015
In my opinion, this is one of the best stories in this fandom. I hope you are a professional writer who gets paid for their efforts and doing this just for the fun of it, because you should be. I liked how John reacted to Sherlock coming back. It was a lot more believable than many other Post-Reichenbach stories where he just accepts it like it's not a big thing. And of course it's incredibly well written, like all of your stories. Thank you so much for posting this here!
mamika chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
this was very funny fic. I kept laughing whilst reading it. spent all night reading this. but who needs sleep when there is Sherlock ;)
Yeah, the plot was well crafted, I had no idea that - would be involved with the thing. or that the whole web thing would have such drastic meanings.
mycroft was just adorable in the end and it was nice that they got along rather well despite of everything they are.
and johnlock is just so sweet! it was brilliant how you made them dance with each others, make Sherlock really grasp emotions and not just live them.
I don't know what else to say. I have been up full 24 hours so I may not be in my best state to comment. but I had great times, the plot was well crafted, the characters were so real and you had managed to bring all the pain, sorrow, fear and love and everything else in the story with such detail that it felt real and I could easily feel it with the people.
thank you, that's what I must say.
1,660 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »