Reviews for Given In Evidence
nightline chapter 1 . 1/20
Nononononoooo - don't do this! Yeah I know, the story is far from over and therefore John is not going to die, but... you've got me shaking like a leaf right now... What an amazing piece of writing so far!
Deeeeee chapter 19 . 1/17
I am so unbelievably swooning after reading this, thank you. After scouring the interwebs for a suitable Sherlock slash fic that didn't throw the characters into dreadful OOC pitfalls- this fiction, for me, is one of the best representations of JSH. I'm a sucker for amazing voice and characterization (the good grammar/punctuation helps too). Then there was even a mystery to be solved- just to allude back to why everyone is so obbessed with the show in the first place. Thank you for writing and sharing- it was a delightful read (I was glued to my computer for quite a few hours).
Mysterious chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Do you understand even how hardly I'm falling for all of your writing just
Now we're done
*dies right here on the spot* I cannot even
louisesnape chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa love it ! It's so good !
MiaMeadows chapter 19 . 12/1/2014
This is a beautiful story and you are an incredible writer! Thank you so much :)
lizique chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
Great story. Made me laugh in a few spots which I appreciate. Romantic in all the right places and sexy too. I'm not a huge fan of the sex itself (any sex in literature not just in your story), I like the lead up. When John was behind Sherlock and talked about taking it I was very impressed. I re-read that line a few times. Anyway I'm definitely going to be following you and checking out your other work. Thanks for sharing your vision :)
Viviane Carstairs chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
was that basically a kiss that lasted an entire chapter?
Viviane Carstairs chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
'The Queen' :D Very amusing chapter. With a nice end.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Sherlock seems slightly un-Sherlock. Other than that, this is a good fic. It seems to be well paced and you pay attention to what you wrote.
starseeker89 chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
In love with this story! So well written. Thank you.
ArabellaFaith chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Absolutely fantastic, as always. I've come to expect no less from you and I am never disappointed. This was lovely.
Nami Swannn chapter 19 . 7/18/2014
This was beyond perfect because you kept them both in character and created an awesome story as well. Wonderful job!
FlatSatire chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
Best. FanFic. Ever. Verity Burns, you are a marvel. Enjoying the 2014 hiatus with some re-reads and just ran face first into the feel-storm that was this Sherlock dialogue: "The man I thought I was could never feel this .. much. But I do feel it." HELLO, SERIES 3 GUT PUNCH!
i hereby create a headcanon in your honor, officially labeling the upcoming Sherlock Series 4 as "Johnlock: THE WHOLE SHEBANG"!
Ugh. Thanks AGAIN for this fic. Still a favorite.
GarzaGirlWI chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Your work is quite amazing! You capture the characters just right and every time I read one of your stories I can't help but read from sun up to sun down. I've read a lot of fan fiction this Summer and you are defiantly one of my favorite authors. It's a pleasure to read your work! Thank you :)
christina.johnson.5055233 chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
This was definitely the best johnlock fan fiction I have ever read. It was written perfectly, I don't think Moffat and Gratis could do better than this xx
1,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »