Reviews for Given and Denied
*rofl* Killjoy Granger, the Ballbreaker, telling off someone for being emasculating. Priceless. Why exactly did she beat up Ron and send picking birds at him when she supposedly loves him?
Who doesn't apologise for slicing someone open in a bathroom, doesn't get a thank you either.
I wish rocks would fall on all the Gryffindors and kill them.
Furlshotmail.co.uk chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
I loved the ending. Was wonderful. I think that you wrote the whole break down of Harry and Ginny really well, and his slow realisation. I also really liked Blaise as the facilitator. I was not totally convinced by the angry/violent Harry and the 'it's not normal thing'. It just seems out of character for him. Perfectly fine for many teenage boys but it just didn't seem like Harry. I loved the ending. Many thanks for all of your efforts!
kyraboo chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Great story and perfect ending.
loki-fan13 chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
It been a. fun. Journey.

The talk if the nightmare.

The love making

Cinflict when coming out by kissing with draco

I am looking forward for sequel if not from u but the one in my heart
loki-fan13 chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Draco stares at him. "What?"

Harry takes his hand back and folds his arms. "Open up your shirt. I want to see what I have done."

angery harry pressing draco against the wall. Hot

Draco muttered harry no harry please no in his nightmare while ron and harry was in the room.

I wonder what the F was he drwamig about lol
loki-fan13 chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
"You know, I don't buy that you didn't know it was me. Why didn't you tell on us?"

"That should be obvious." Draco swallows. "I didn't want you to die."

It was slow building Drarry, no much other character interaction but it look like the plot picking up speed when draco and harry have a conflict!
loki-fan13 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Oh onlu memorable thing was when draco show his arm was unmark and harry touch the surface of tge skin said "soft"

Which shock both of them of the touch and comMent slipped out of harry
Unknown2Any1 chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
(sighs) this story had me from the start and I loved how it went. Bravo! Bravo!
dragonpotter30 chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
I love !
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
I love :)
wsm021 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I'm finding it really hard not to just give up on this. Why is harry being so cruel. On the other hand, the strength of your writing has me sticking it out at least for one more chapters
ju chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Your Hermione is dull and unintelligent... way too OOC
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Oh, Harry live in denial much. You can be so stupid.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I hate Harry with Ginny, I hate them together, I hated the end of DH cause they got married. I just think them being together is sickening and not in a good way. And Hermione, what the hell? isn't she supposed to be the grown up, not living in the past. Her and Ron deserve each other if they are going to be total jerks. I like this story so far though. I just hate the thought of Harry and Ginny together at all.