Reviews for a mad man with the worlds in his eyes
A-Fighterlady chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Cool!
guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
could you please continue this? its amazing! i would love to see how Regina reacts to, number one the TARDIS, and number two to everything he can show her. i would love to see how her character changes and develops, and how she interacts with the doctor, because she would be able to understand what he is and what he has done. they have both killed and they have both lost, they have suffered and they have strived for happiness, trying to ignore their past and block out their regrets, but they have never been successful. i would love to see...everything! please please continue!
ScrewballBRaine chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aww. Sweet :D
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Awesome.
Stacymc2012 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Finally someone wrote it! I loved it! asdajsdknas
BLEACH IT WHITE chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Short and sweet. Good writing.
SSgt-fred-rivers chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So cool I love it, Fantastic.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I can't stop thinking about this idea, it's PERFECT. Because Regina isn't pure evil, she's a person.

I know imagine that this happened, at least until Series 2 starts. But this idea is amazing! :D
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Awww this is really good! I can't stop gushing! so sweet! *adds to favs* xD
SwordDraconis113 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
:3333 oh my poor Regina, she just needs the Doctor to balance her and him her. Loved it!
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh, I really like this.
MrsBoreanaz1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I simply adore this! :)
PocketSevens chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Excellent oneshot. I loved how the Doctor appeared three times, each time offering her a chance to run. It would be interesting to see how Regina would change as the Doctor's companion. Nicely done, dude.
missjessicapond chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This was lovely! I love the idea of the Doctor trying to save Regina 3
annabethchase98 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
That was an unusual view... I like it!