Reviews for The Hundredth Story
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Nice drabbles-the two about the Prewitt brothers show their boldness-and the reason for their ultimate end. Daring too much sometimes doesn't work out so well.

As for Tonks, I was there once! We drove through a thunderstorm that was trying to be a tornado when it grew up, and once we got home everyone else got to have a drink but me (but I showed them, I had false labor that night...).

As for Remus, he has to read about chivalry, since it's clear he won't see any performed by his darling friends.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
Yes, Minerva had to endure a lot that year (for which, alas, she apparently blamed everyone in Slytherin).

Luna and Dead are cute together, though. Surprised those moving staircases haven't killed more students, actually.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Oh, yes. Ted doesn't see Andromeda as an inferior Black; only as a perfect Andromeda. He's a keeper.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Of course, they were *back* in the Hospital Wing once they'd handed it in (some of those books are simply Not Nice).
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Nice set of drabbles (hint: use LOTS of lemon juice on the asparagus, it's the only thing that helps).
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Yes, it makes sense for Harry to live in a smaller place by himself; it will steady him and give him more peace than the dark memories of Grimmauld Place. He has never had time to be just himself.

That's neat about the kitten!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
That was a brilliant letter from Fred (and I suspect if George had died instead of Fred, Ron would have gotten the other letter).
FamousNoOne chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
I love drabbles. Especially these. :)
VanillaMostly chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
WHOA! Remus and Lily, I never would have guessed! But man, that fits pretty nicely. And the Arthur-Guinevere-Lancelot thing, I love that you mention it! It's obviously the love triangle of all love triangles.
VanillaMostly chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Tonks and Moody, they are so cute and wonderful together. NOT IN the romantic way, duh! But in like... not quite father-and-daughter, not quite boss-and-subordinate, but a combo of both. Moody is... just so awesome. And Tonks knew that better than anyone.
VanillaMostly chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
OMG! Dean and Luna are my secret obsession. I read all the little hints of them in DH and I canNOT believe JKR didn't put them together! But in SU, this pairing is REAL. I love them! Hahah, ok squealing over. Great job on this one!
thesecondshelf chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
I *love* this chapter. I like to think Luna and Dean became close friends (if not more) after their time at Shell Cottage. I also adore stories that explore the friendship between Harry and Hermione. So lovely. Can't wait for more!

-The Second Shelf
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I loved the one about Bill and Fleur. So cute :)
alix33 chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
AW, what a sweet thing to do, writing a letter to your future kids.
hrgirl chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
Oh my, that last one was so cute! I would love to see that made into a one shot with the letter written ;)

hrgirl95