Reviews for The Hundredth Story
Cute!
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/24
:D
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Nice drabbles-the two about the Prewitt brothers show their boldness-and the reason for their ultimate end. Daring too much sometimes doesn't work out so well.

As for Tonks, I was there once! We drove through a thunderstorm that was trying to be a tornado when it grew up, and once we got home everyone else got to have a drink but me (but I showed them, I had false labor that night...).

As for Remus, he has to read about chivalry, since it's clear he won't see any performed by his darling friends.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
Yes, Minerva had to endure a lot that year (for which, alas, she apparently blamed everyone in Slytherin).

Luna and Dead are cute together, though. Surprised those moving staircases haven't killed more students, actually.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Oh, yes. Ted doesn't see Andromeda as an inferior Black; only as a perfect Andromeda. He's a keeper.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Of course, they were *back* in the Hospital Wing once they'd handed it in (some of those books are simply Not Nice).
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Nice set of drabbles (hint: use LOTS of lemon juice on the asparagus, it's the only thing that helps).