Reviews for A Dilemma with Horne's
featherkitten chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I never understood why he enacted the Civil War instead of just getting depressed.
Luce Taylor chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
When i first saw this, I was like: "Duh, that's so short!", that's gonna be wrong... But after third sentence I started laughing soooo hard... Really, Colonel Cooper, you are the best Fan Fiction writer I've ever heard of... I love your obsession with Twin Peaks - the same is with me, the only difference is that I'm totally in love with Laura and her life. This was so funny! The thing about screwing girls and so on... Really, it was awesome! :) Loved it... Write more about Twin Peaks, more, more, more! :) Please... I loved this one, I'm gonna read your other Twin Peaks stories :) Finally there's somebody that can make Twin Peaks alive :) :) Love... :)
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Loved this too. You're really good at distilling the characters down for your drabbles. They are fun, but they still seem to hang on to their essentials.
Ronnie Rocket chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Finally, someone wrote a story about our favorite shrink, Dr. Laurence Jacoby! As far as we're concerned, everything said in this fic is 100% spot on. From Ben's schoolgirl-depraved psychosis to Jacoby's roll in the hay with Laura to Audrey 'who gives a shit!' attitude about the whole debacle - everything is canon-compliant, which can be hard to accomplish in a humor fic. However, considering it's you, we're not surprised. After all, canon-compliant fanfiction is pretty much your specialty. Anyway, loved that this fic had both Audrey and Jacoby saying what you know they were dying to say on the show, but just didn't have the balls to (pardon the expression). Again, a wonderful offering from one of Twin Peaks' most talented and consistent writers!
Lynzee005 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Now THAT's an exchange I would have paid to see in the series itself! LOL Fun stuff!