Reviews for A Day At Plucky's
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This is a good explanation of the trauma at Plucky's. Everyone has been curious about that. You wrote a twelve year ol d Sammy well.
lipstickonsunflowers chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
so sweet! I loved it
Meowcakes chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Awww. That was great. Cute ending! :3
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
reading all your stories accompanied with just watching some really feels-y episodes are making me sad. BUT I LOVE IT.
ereynolds1974 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Very cute, and this story is sooo much better than all the other stories/theories of why is Sam afraid of clowns.
You did an excellent job, I love it!
ImpassionedWriter chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I love this! X3 I love this so much it hurts! All the fantastic feels! SQUEEEEE
GleeJunkie007 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Omg I love this a lot. I always pictured something like this. This is so good, I love it a lot. They should out something like this in an episode. This would be a perfect flashback :) great job! I'm writing one for this sort of thing but different. Anyway, great job.
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
this was really good. I really enjoyed this! :)
Jo chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Love this
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Great story! It made me think, "aww!" so many times, which is slightly embarrassing, but still true.. :-) Cheers! - Alex
KC246 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I think if I'd been in that room with Sammy, I would have freaked out too. :) This was an awesome little story and really well written. :)

'If that clown had frightened his brother, Dean would tear that red nose right off the clown's face and stuff it down his throat.' - I love that line. There's nothing better than protective Dean. :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Great story. I loved the why you explain how Sam is so scared of clowns. And I love the why Dean walked away from that girl. He is an awesome big brother.
JamesTouchdown chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is a great fanfiction! I wish Eric Kripke would make this a canon episode.

Keep writing,

Snow
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
AAAWWWWWWWWWW Poor Sammy. I share Sam's clown phobia and trust me it's not the least bit funny. My husband knew I had a clown phobia but he never knew how bad it was untill one day we were at the mall. I heard my husband say "Oh you're going to love that" I turned around and there was a female clown wearing this stupid ;ooking dress with an apron and striped stockings. She had petticoats to make the skirt look fuller. She had the full on clown thing going with the red nose and red wig. The big feet. The whole thing. I fainted. My husband had to pick me upa nd caryy me to a bench. Next thing I know some mall worker is waving a folder in my face trying to fan me. I've been afraid of clowns all my life. As a matter of fact I had trouble watching the "Plucky's" episode on Supernatural. The only thing that made me watch it is I figured Supernatural is the only show I watch and sammy is my boy so I did it.

You did an excellent job with this. I could feel poor Sammy's fear. Carl seemed like a nice enough dude but my God dude get a freakin clue. The little guy obviously didn't want to have you in his personal space so scram you know? I'm just glad Dean came along and saved Sammy. Maybe Dean will learn a lesson from all of this. Nah! Excellent Story!