Reviews for A Day At Plucky's
lordstar810 chapter 1 . 7/14
Jesus. that was so good that when you described that one part (don't wanna say it, don't wanna ruin the story) it actually freaked me out.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This is a good explanation of the trauma at Plucky's. Everyone has been curious about that. You wrote a twelve year ol d Sammy well.
lipstickonsunflowers chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
so sweet! I loved it
Meowcakes chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Awww. That was great. Cute ending! :3
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
reading all your stories accompanied with just watching some really feels-y episodes are making me sad. BUT I LOVE IT.
ereynolds1974 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Very cute, and this story is sooo much better than all the other stories/theories of why is Sam afraid of clowns.
You did an excellent job, I love it!
ImpassionedWriter chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I love this! X3 I love this so much it hurts! All the fantastic feels! SQUEEEEE
GleeJunkie007 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Omg I love this a lot. I always pictured something like this. This is so good, I love it a lot. They should out something like this in an episode. This would be a perfect flashback :) great job! I'm writing one for this sort of thing but different. Anyway, great job.
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
this was really good. I really enjoyed this! :)
Jo chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Love this
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Great story! It made me think, "aww!" so many times, which is slightly embarrassing, but still true.. :-) Cheers! - Alex
KC246 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I think if I'd been in that room with Sammy, I would have freaked out too. :) This was an awesome little story and really well written. :)

'If that clown had frightened his brother, Dean would tear that red nose right off the clown's face and stuff it down his throat.' - I love that line. There's nothing better than protective Dean. :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Great story. I loved the why you explain how Sam is so scared of clowns. And I love the why Dean walked away from that girl. He is an awesome big brother.
JamesTouchdown chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is a great fanfiction! I wish Eric Kripke would make this a canon episode.

Keep writing,