Reviews for These Old Bones
IanDanna chapter 1 . 2/28
I was close to crying, and that is saying alot. I am not sure whether to congratulate you or to knock you out for pulling on my heart-strings. :c
Roxas-Beast747 chapter 1 . 1/30
This is the saddest story, i have ever read in my life... I actually cried reading this
Nyckole Heart chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
It hurts, it hurts...Damn it. Hit me right in feels you monster! I almost cried if I wasn't me so good job with the story.
AFDN chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
FUCKING FUCK! Once in a while, out of the blue, I would say to myself, "Wasn't there a really sad portal fanfiction that made me cry? Wonder if it still makes me sad." Then I would find this, read it again, and cry again.
knives4cash chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Ow, the feels.
Ghost Reader1996 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
You are a monster. Take your favorite and choke on it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
... I just have something in my eye. Excuse me.
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I used to be able to say that I haven't cried in years. I have traveled the utter depths of some fanfic sections. I thought I wouldn't cry for years to come. Sometimes I thought maybe I was broken. And then I found a story that was the exact opposite of this. Now I have found the other side of the coin and it is just as depressing.
Excellent work. You write very well and more importantly, you made me feel. That is the most profound thing you can give me. You made me feel things I would rather not, but you MADE it happen. You made emotion an inseparable part of this journey. Thank you.

"Fictional Characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and heartbeats."

Landslide-The Smashing Pumpkins for an extra tearjerker.
Sith Tzu chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I... I don't even know what to say anymore... /foreversaddened ;_; And I had the misfortune of listening to Connie Francis's, 'I will wait for you' when reading it so many tears were shed and still shed cause I can't stop re reading it...
blue-wasabi24 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
See, its fics like these that really make you think. That make you look around and consider things that never would've crossed your mind. That plant seeds that remain for a lifetime, or a good day at the very least.
Everyone says GLaDOS is the bad guy. The psychotic robot. The controlling, dominatrix, stereotypic AI always portrayed in the media. But this fic makes you think. To be truly immortal... To never expire... That's scary to me. Sure she's programmed to make tests and such but there's only so much to test, so many tests to make with a finite combination of variables. And to fall in love (which is assumed on this fic) with an entity who can expire...
That's rough. I honestly would not take it. To physically watch the person I love slowly die. That would be traumatic. I would do anything to be reunited with her. Anything.
So I thank you. I really do.
Now if you could excuse me. I feel the urge to call my girlfriend and tell her just how much I love her.
Keep on writing. 'specially the Portal stuff n_n
EvilGeniusFan chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Damm you, this story was beautifull. I would have cried, if I hadn't read it at 2 am. It was just so sad, but also very romantic. Living all enternity all alone, isn't a thing I would wish somebody. Poor GLaDOS :(
But anyway a beautifull story, instant favourite.
SilverFox69 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I have to confess something! T_T
I had manly tears running down my warm, pale cheek.
This really tugged my heart strings, and i can't help but be sad when i read this over and over again.
But, i will accept it, i will accept crying because of a story.
And this story is the only exception.
Hell, i think my dog had a few tears running down her brown furred cheeks.
She even whimpered, that was a new one from her.
-SilverFox69
Sinny chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That just hurt my heart...like so much. It was great..but my heart can't handle it
LankeyFish chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Those feels! I pretty much shed a tear, only this fanfic and "Marley & Me" have done this!
But you are my favorite author. I will allow it.
erin chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I cried, i actually cried :'( but a very good story/short nonetheless.