Reviews for These Old Bones
A chapter 1 . 3/25
I'm a bit late to the party, but I just want you to know that this was a beautiful piece and that I loved it. Almost as much as I loved the much longer Strange Bedfellows and its sequel. This almost made me cry and it takes a lot for me to do so. This was very emotional and you managed to keep GLaDOS in character, something that is hard to balance when she is overtly hostile and sarcastic in the original content. Your work never ceases to impress me. Good work!
Scarlet Firesong chapter 1 . 3/24
Ow.
You monster.
Ow.
CrazyGamerJacksStorys chapter 1 . 3/17
... Welp... curiosity killed the Jack. After getting frustrated with my own story I decided to surf the website for some inspiration and now Im in tears, not my plan but damn. Thanks for making this beauty as well as the others
Cygnus Centaurus Black chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
I didn't just cry; I sobbed.
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
GLaDOS.
She is not emotionless, and her only emotions are not animosity for Chell.
Even the most cruel have someone to love.
Those who are forever, just lose them quicker.
Thank you.
approximationOfhumanity chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I'd have expected at least an angst or tragedy tag for this, probably a warning in the summary too. Now I feel like shit.
Ryuuken K chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Well damn... I was kinda expecting something like this for the ending, having read some of your other stories, but I decided to give it he benefit of a doubt. Never doing that again. I really wasn't expecting that to hit like it did. Great story. Loved it.
Thecatman1234 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This is a awesome oone shot
Neko-tama chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
You made me cry with 2000 words. I applaud you.
Jack Mortem chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Congratulations, you managed to crush my heart.
SoraShirou chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
I didn't need a heart anyway.
JusticeRainsFromAbove chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I knew I shouldn't have read this. RIP my feels
Raven chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
That ending was NOT NICE!

P.S... That was really good.
TheSecondaryAftermath chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
...Fuck.
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Wow, I am tearing up so hard right now...
Okay now I'm starting to cry a little, damn, why did you have to make this so bitter sweet.
It's so beautiful, but so melancholic, and I absolutely loved it.
Thank you.