Reviews for Revelations of a Return
black secret chapter 4 . 10/5
*wide, innocent eyes* What's "twitterpated"? Just kidding. Love the story.
I have a question. In chapter 10 you said that the cup that Draco destroyed was fake and the real horcrux was "safe and sound" I am guessing in Bellatrix's vault so how did they kill Voldemort if one Horcrux was still not destroyed?
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 31 . 7/21
Really enjoyable story
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 31 . 6/25/2014
I adore this fic. It's really wonderful! Is there any chance you'll post up the full unedited version on AFF? Or that there will be a sequel?
ReticentRouge chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
I've noticed this gem isn't up on ao3, do you plan on posting all your stories there eventually? Though even without the lemons its stippled quite good.
ZandiiLii chapter 31 . 3/15/2014
I love this story. (I did read it on YGal to get the Whole story though) anyway, I really like the harry/regulus pairing, there isn't enough stories with that pairing.

I've read all the collabs between you two I can find ( and currently following 'Mockingbird') but this is by far My favourite
M-Lee08 chapter 31 . 1/23/2014
I have read all of their collab work so far and I think this has to be my favorite of them all. I first read Blood Quill Consequences and loved it, that is how I fond them was from that suggestion. I found as I read more of their work I loved their writing style more and more. This one by far is my favorite. I just love the relationship dynamics in this one. I would definitely reread this one and one day I hope that an unedited version comes to AO3 some day .
italia.gorman chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Love this story
Malfoy52 chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
Okay, I'm not aiming to be a troll or attack you. But I've spent the last hour reading through this fanfiction. I was initially drawn in by the summery, it was good and did it's job of getting me into reading your work. On the first chapter there was a few things that jumped out at me with the way it was written, but I ignored them because I was enjoying it. However, I'm now 12 chapters in and I just can't read it anymore. I'm not going to say you're a terrible writer like another reviewer did. Because you're not, you write very well, your spelling, grammar and general writing skills are very good.

But everything it just too OC. The characters personalities and the way they act are just too out of control. It's like you've changed the characters to fit your own plotline, which I admit I didn't get on too well with either. But I stick with the belief that everyone is entitled to their own ships, so I'm not going to say anything on that. But I also feel that the mpreg should have been included in the summary.

I really wanted to give this fic a chance, which is why I read through as much as I could, I didn't want to be one of those people who write off a fanfiction from the get go. But I'm sorry this fiction is just too incredibly OC. It's like I'm reading something with characters who have the same names as the characters written by JK Rowlings.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
How did they get from the kitchen to a bed?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
Diagnostic thing-a-ma-spelly?
(wrinkles nose)
Do you mean an ultrasound, Pads?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
What is it with Sirius and the French language?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Um...why is Remmy so protective of Harry in this chapter?
CheyRain chapter 31 . 6/2/2013
I loved this story. It was amazing. I think the only real issue I had with it is that the Weasley's didn't have a poltergeist in their attic, but a ghoul. A fact I only remember because they made it diseased to replace Ron when he went on the hunt for Horcruxes. Otherwise, I thought this was very creative. I know I also tend to have issues where everybody suddenly MUST be pregnant in my stories. But I also kill a lot of people so...
You made me cry! When Dumbledore died, when the miscarriage and abortion were discussed, and at most happy moments, I cried.
That's a sign of a good author. Well, authors.
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 31 . 5/22/2013
This fic is good but completely surreal! AU doesn't begin to covert it xD
I was quite unsure about the whole Mpreg thing, I usually avoid it, but in your story it kind of fit and at least you gave us some explanation about it, not like some authors who get people pregnant just for the sake of it ...