Reviews for Scythe of the Heartless
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
JayTheDiagnostication chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
I got drawn into this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Who was the strange dude?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This was realllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllly intrestinggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggg
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Benjamin
Bellykid5 chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
That was terribly confusing! Don't mean to be rude but im sooo lost! Do one with Jet Pack Guy and rookie
Bellykid5 chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
What happened during the last part of this chapter?
Bellykid5 chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Who is Killmore? This story is getting a bit more confusing with what's going on with Scythe at night!
Bellykid5 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Aww poor Scythe!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
I know how you can fix this story. They should all decide that there is no safe alternative. So they just go ahead with a rescue mission. But after they rescue L, Herbert comes and tries to stop them. Then some things happen and Herbert blows away like in the battle of doom. So then the Herbert troubles are over. That's when the gender bender comes in but. It gender bender. Then the whole thing with killmore and scythe goes on and it somewhere ends the story. Hope this helps! This story is a lot better than welcome to the freak show. Especially because there's no swearing and scythe is a puffle not a person/ penguin? I also like the spelling of all the names in this one better than the other one.
Waffles9353 chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Wait...WHAT? You can't stop now! YOU'VE GONE SO FAR DX! PLEASE DON'T STOP.
I LOVE THIS. IT'S THE ONLY THING I DO! (Besides cp) SO PLEASE DON'T STOP!
THINK ABOUT YOUR FANS! WE HAVE TO KNOW WHAT KILLMORE'S DEAL WITH SCYTHE'S IS! D:
PLEASE!

Waffles *sniffle* 9353 D,:
Waffles9353 chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
This story is amazing! I just want to read it and read it and read it /\ 3 /\!
For some reason I just LOVE Killmore XD! KEEP GOING!

Waffles9353
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Chapter 10 is really confusing. Could you please write it in normal gender. And what happened to rescuing L?
Sansational Puns chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
If I wasn't as nice as I am, I would be threatening ou to hell right now, Ebony. I can't Frikken believe this right now. You have fans on here, so write for them! Fudge you, Ebony. I'll get out my sword and kill you. I swear to it.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
hey there. just here to review. i think its great so far like how lardy lard, code name herbert, kidnaped lovelessheart. how is scythe going to escape? is he going to use the puffles as a ladder hand climb through the air duct? that would be cool. and whats up with killmore? is he/she like cosmic mario? (look it up.) id love to here more soon. and id be cool if someone could meet me, sup3rgrass, im a grass green penguin in a green puffle suit. and im very sarcastic. thanx fer lisnin.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »