Reviews for Break Your Fall
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
So cute! Your fanfics are always awesome!
mb64 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Excellent triple drabble.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
It would really hurt Dean to injure Sam even by accident.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
AWESOMENESS!
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Love the injured!Sam and the fact that it happened so normally, not supernaturally! :) Great work!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Had to look hard for the number 18 in this one, read over it because of poor Sammy and Dean's feelings of guilt ;D
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I felt sorry for Dean as he accidently hurt his little brother and for Sam as he deals with a broken arm.

Thanks for the triple drabble.
casammy chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I need to see more when dean big bro taking care of his sammy
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Another great one-shot!
judyann chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wow another great one. I am loving your drabbles because you get so much feeling in them!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Love your visuals! I can see every line playing in my mind. And a shout out to the green cooler. Love the green cooler.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Gosh, even when they're sparring they can't catch a break. (Well,I suppose in this case poor Sam did!)
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Very boys! Both staying calm and cool, but yet the worry shines through from Dean.

Great use of the word.

Karen
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh dear Sam breaks his arm, not in a supernatural hunt, but in a simple impromptu sparring match with Dean at a rest stop. No wonder Dean feels bad but it was just a simple accident as Sam fell wrong!

My youngest had that happen when her oldest brother propelled her across the room when she sat on his feet, she landed fine all but the last time when she landed on her elbow and fractured the bone!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Nice bit of guilty!Dean thrown in there, awesome work! :)