Reviews for Truck Stop
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Awww, poor Sammy. Dean was awesome, as usual.
mb64 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is a very sweet and touching Weechester double drabble. Dean really does love his little brother so much- which you showed perfectly in just a few words.

Nicely done.
TheDeadlyViper chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Loved it. Short and sweet. Very sweet. :)
misty chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
everything is ganna be ok. OPEN THE DANG DOOR I GATTA EMTY THE CAN xD
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Dean wouldn't worry a bit about some strange truck driver when Sammy's sick.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Can you be in love with a story? Because I think I am with this one. Nothing I love more, than sick Sam, and Wee sick Sam on top of it is like an extra helping of goodness! Thank you for making me smile with this one.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
*sigh* Weechesters are the best! Speaking of which, any chance of an update to your other, uhm, amazing fic by the name of One Thing Leads to Another? *cough cough* :)

Lovely double drabble here!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Ugh, I've been feeling like Sammy for the past few days. So not a fun experience and these words manage to bring hte feeling right back...SO yeah, thanks so much ;P lOL
goldfishie1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Aw, poor Sammy. I do love sick Sammy! Love Dean taking care of a sick Sammy!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
What a wonderful drabble.

In just a few words, you showed us the big brother we all know and love.

Thanks! for sharing this with us.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I like how this put the brothers in a very public place and yet we could still see that as far as Dean was concerned their world was encapsulated from the one in which the surrounding civilians lived. No matter how loudly they tried to break in.
casammy chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
sweet!
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Aww poor Sammy buy at least he as Dean! _
judyann chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awww loved it! And I could just picture them as kids this happening!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Always love sick Sammy and comforting big bro Dean. Nothing beats it. Love the Fray too!