Reviews for Never Underestimate the Impossible
Heather Snow chapter 3 . 4/14
I'm giving up here as I haven't been hooked, but thought I'd give a bit of constructive feedback. The format of starting a new paragraph for almost every new sentence makes this feel fragmented and makes it more difficult to read. You really should be having about 1/3 of the number of new paragraph starts that you have.

Also, I like a rich vocabulary, but the prose gets rather overblown. "The woman internally battled against her own desires as his wife, but suppressed them by allowing the voice of reason to echo through her soul." That's three separate instances of figurative language in just one sentence, and the last half of the sentence is a bit melodramatic considering the topic is where he sleeps for the night.

I did think it was a neat idea for the story. I don't think I've seen one involving the Ganger Doctor outside of the episodes he's in, much less with River Song as well...
Rozamunduszek chapter 11 . 2/2
You know what is, as you put it, "a true story that is nothing less than heartbreaking"? That it's been more than two years since you've updated! Cause you know, I really wasn't a huge fan of DW fanfiction simply because lots of it was crap and didn't do the Doctor or River, or Amy, -or anyone really- justice. But yours is truly remarkable and River is River and the Doctor is the Doctor, I feel like it could happen in the show, the character don't break the character or anything. Please, will you ever update?
I suppose I'm a bit like River: I simply cannot let go, in my case of Eleventh nor River they're simply too amazing to be gone... 3
Kurisutori618 chapter 6 . 1/28
Woah damn this broke my heart and its not even the real doctor but I love these kind of stories _
multyfangirl17 chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
what brought the doctor or John as i call him, to the library?
multyfangirl17 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
and then she learned that he doesnt need to go. one for rose , one for river and one for the universe
multyfangirl17 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
ooh! it the Library .
Nikki chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
You should really start continue this story and very complicated
Shaydees chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Great chapter! Eager to see where you take it.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
I didn't quite understand how you'd do this pairing, but it works, and I've really been enjoying this so far! Keep writing! :)
GoForTehGig chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
ROFLOL Wow putting in the Doctor's name, River's memories, AND an episode whih hasn't even COME OUT YET in the same chapter? You got spunk. ((Ikr I'm excited for the episode too...for the reason that I never liked Amy much))
Lets see what hppens..but first...the coming episode!
notwritten chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
I like it. Keep smiling. :-)I can't wait to see Doctor Who.
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
i love this fic and really, really can't wait to read more, so please update as soon as possible. please? pretty please?
gabe fan chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
please update again soon. i love eleven ganger. there should be more fic concerning eleven ganger.
notwritten chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
InvisibleBlade chapter 10 . 8/18/2012