Reviews for Never Underestimate the Impossible
Sylva Dax chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Paranoid much? Who wouldn't be. Don't think I've figured it out yet. Looking around suspiciously at everything.

Look, Doctor, I think she liked it. Nice kiss.
notwritten chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Very likeable. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Ann chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
That was really good, great job coming up with the internal and external conflict!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Great story can't wait for more!
Though I do find it annoying that the doctor and river refer to him as being 'not the doctor' the whole point of the episode was to show that the gangers were exactly the same as the originals. The two doctors swapping shoes showed this, they have the same memories, emotions everything, they are essentially exactly the same people. They are both The Doctor.
And I find it hard to believe that River, with all her time, experiences and travels with the doctor would buy into the prejudice of him being inferior/other/wrong ect.
notwritten chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Basil Allegri chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Ah, this is an interesting twist of a story. I really want to know what's going on now. And poor Doctor... or Doctor ganger, or whoever.
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
Oooooh this is getting gooood!

Don't wait too long to update X
Sylva Dax chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
Why would River be reluctant to tell the Almost Doctor who she really is?

I find myself rooti
Lizzie Blakeney chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
Enjoying the story so far, and looking forward to seeing what will happen next! :)
Sylva Dax chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
If we're still interested? Very funny! I'm chomping at the bit to find out what happens next in this virtual world that should have been a safe haven.
notwritten chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Very interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
Namei chapter 6 . 5/29/2012 glad to hear from you again!

Love the character development in this story. Everything feels so natural and understandable. Thank you for posting
notwritten chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
That was really nice. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Sylva Dax chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Surely the Silence hasn't followed River into her virtual world! That would be too cruel.

I want so much to tell River and the ganger Doctor to go for it but I'm as conflicted as they are. I love the way you depict their struggle.
GoForTehGig chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Does any of your ideas include River and 11.5 getting out of the Library? Please say yes.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »