Reviews for Never Underestimate the Impossible
Namei chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Falling flat for this story! I love how you describe the emotions of the doctor and river. In the first chapter I felt as if the story was a bit crammed, not in the plot (that was perfect) just in the descriptions. The choice of adjectives were good (above average then some stories here), but I felt as if too many were stuffed into one sentence. This ruined the flow of the chapter and I had to struggle a bit to keep on riding. However as the chapters progressed, the stuffiness gradually dissolved. I can see great potential in your overall story! Looking forward to the next one.
Sylva Dax chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
I loved this chapter. You make us feel their longing, confusion, and uncertainty.
notwritten chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Nice and interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
Sylva Dax chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Update soon. I'm happy River didn't totally reject Almost Doctor.
Sylva Dax chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
I'm really enjoying this. How will River take the truth about this Doctor? I hope he didn't bring the crazy ganger with him.
notwritten chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
This was really good. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
This is an amazing story so far. I love the idea of a library adventure. I can't wait for River to find out who he is. And even more, I can't wait for him to find out about her.
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Ooooh this is getting good! I think I know what he's brought with him but I won't say it in case it spoils the story for other readers.

earlyable chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Great story so far! I wonder when he'll tell her that he's a Ganger!
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Amazing! Your writing style is really beautiful and I really want more of this story really soon... scratch that, I need more of this story!

Kerjen chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Great idea! Bringing the Doctor's Ganger into the Library world! Just FYI: River's cell number was 426, not 46. You can see it on the wall in "The Pandorica Opens" when Churchill's call is forwarded to her: C426. The guard then repeats it, "Cell 426". :)

Is there going to be more to this?
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I absaloutley love this story. The Doctors doppleganger and River might finally get a bit of happiness despite the pain they are both more timeey wimey and spacey wacy stuff and back to front timelines just the two of them forever. Sooo Romantic how she's going to react when she finds out he's not the original Doctor though ? keep up the good work and...

This story is just too awesome to leave there!

42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3