Reviews for The Football Player and the Diva
Bubin07 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Soo cute :)
XLadyRainbowX chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I don't know how I found this, but I'm quite happy I did. The pairing is foreign to me, but that will soon change. The way you wrote them together was excellent. It was adorable, and, honestly, I've never seen smut with so much description. Usually it only lasts a paragraph or two and then it's done, so I have to applaud you for the sheer length of it.

A few critiques outside of the few spelling/grammatical errors I came across: 1. This might just be my opinion, but describing the tip of a man's length as a "mushroom head" is not very sexy. 2. I LOVE dialogue. Now, I may be alone in that, but I really wish I got to see more of it here.

Things I liked: 1. I love how you didn't stick to top and bottom, but, rather made both of them interchangeable. 2. I like your descriptions, for sure. They can definitely make you feel something.

Overall, a good fic, especially for your first male/male pairing.

Signed,

x
infernalhappiness chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This...was...perfect! This is how I want my first time with my boyfriend to be like! Also perfect Valentines day date! :P
infernalhappiness chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Sammiam chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
It's a great story, and I really enjoyed it, but I don't' think that I understood where Sam got the help to do all this.