Reviews for Tricks
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 13 . 6/15
Well, this has been quite the good story. I hope you come back someday to complete it. There are still mysteries and questions that must be answered!
Anyways, thanks for taking your time to write this! :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 11 . 6/15
Haha oh wow. Goten actually gave his big brother a black eye xD
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 10 . 6/15
Okay, I am surprised that Chi Chi did not automatically embarass Gohan with, 'Is she my future daughter in law!' or something of the sort, but subtlety really was best since Gohan is starting to notice Videl more. Though, he of course remains clueless to that fact. Lol. Gohan is a lot like his father, yet so different. Gotta love him. And his mother of course too! Hate it when people constantly bash on her AND Goku! Those people obviously do not understand the characters.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 9 . 6/15
Wow. Now the government thinks out heroes are the cause.. Actually surprised they agreed to fund and know all the truth about our heroes and Bulma's research... Though, I suppose they figured if this 'huge load of nonsense' turned out to be true, it would be in their bests interests to learn how to create a stronger defense force to fight future threats. Nobody, not even the government would want a repeat of the Cell incident, after all. It really was quite obvious that that government guy doesn't seem to really believe all this and yet..

Hmm, well talk about a way to shake things up!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 8 . 6/15
My reaction - what the hell?! I have a huge feeling that someone is trying to stop the truth from being revealed now, but just who would do such a thing? To kill those innocent people... Well, this just got more mysterious.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 6 . 6/15
Nice. Really liking the detail you put into this, it makes it easier to really imagine everything that is occuring, and makes it easier to see just how the characters might be feeling and thinking. Of course the detail is not so much that it is overwhelmingly long. It's a perfect mix of detail and length.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 5 . 6/14
Well, Gohan did make the right decision in telling them what he deduced was enough to tell so far. Better to have some control, than none, indeed.

And hmm, if I remember correctly, the reporters filming the fight with the saiyans wasn't in the manga. However, them getting Nappa's spaceship and it being all over the news is.. So, the world should have known about aliens existing and all.. Though, I suppose some people may not have beleived it or maybe played it off as some stunt, hoax, or something.. It is rather incredible how the world could so easily forget King Piccolo, the tournaments, etc. Wonder if someone in a high position of power would silence it up as to not cause massive panic. I mean, we all saw how everyone freaked when Cell announced his Cell Games. It is really interesting to think about.

Releasing all this knowledge in small amounts, letting people discover it for themselves little by little, as to not be overwhelmed, really does seem like the best course of action. And eventually once more people realize and belive this to be true, I guess the Z Fighters could step up and teach everyone all the knowledge and skills they know if they want. Just like in Dragon Ball Online. That there, is the one thing I always loved about DBO. Seemed like an amazing way for our heroes to leave not only their incredible legacy, but to leave Earth with the truth and knowledge to defend itself if needed. Because let's be honest, as Dragon Ball Super put it, Earth's peace really is fragile.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 4 . 6/14
Wow. I am stunned by that revelation. I never expected or realized that those two... Just wow. Though, I really love the idea behind it. It reminds me of Dragon Ball Online where Gohan writes a book about Ki and how many of the Z Fighters open up martial arts school so Earth can learn to defend itself when they are gone. And I can definitely see this happening in canon for some reason. Obviously not when Gohan is in hs, but maybe college..?

I am so glad I decided to check out this story! I so want to keep reading, but curses, must sleep! xD
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 6/14
Oooh, good plan Gohan. Yeah, maybe Bulma can help to cover things up or something. And I cannot imagine if they were to actually interview our heroes! Nejskskksksks. Okay, this is very exciting. I am really enjoying your writing style. Idk, from reading your writing, I get the impression that you are rather smart and, or, good at writing and at analytical skills. Maybe I'm reading too much into thing, but ehh xD

As I said, though, awesome story so far! :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 6/14
Very nice chapter. I like how the students were actually nice with Gohan rather than being jerks, but I assume the reason being is that they seem to take their studies and futures seriously. Always refreshing to see other youths working hard towards their goals :)
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 6/14
Ooooh, I really enjoyed the start to this story! That class sure sounds interesting! Would definitely be a course I would take! That is why I am both excited and nervous to start college! Gonna go for a degree in business administration! Especially since I loved Economics and Inteoduction to Marketing in high school. Got pure A's in those classes! And look at me bragging. Sorry, just excited, as I said!

Anyways, I wonder just who exactly is that women. She obviously seems very smart and calculating. This is definitely a very different and very unique take of Gohan attending high school. I am very mych intrigued to see what will occur!
gabelou1991 chapter 13 . 5/11
J'aime.
interesting plot.
please return and update
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 13 . 3/17
Don't ask. Good point.
Hope you continue this is really interesting