Reviews for Tricks
interesting plot.
please return and update
Hippodog chapter 13 . 3/17
Don't ask. Good point.
Hope you continue this is really interesting
Please update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
This is a great story pls update
Effugere chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Please you've got to come back to this story! This is the second time I've read through this, I just love the premise of this. The characterization is good, though I'll admit I've never been fond of Saiyaman, he reminds me too much of the Ginyu force and makes Gohan seem idiotic, even more so for thinking he looks cool. But I love this story and desperately want more! If you're absolutely not going to finish it then at least do a summary or give it to some one else who will. Please!
greenblca chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
You should make Videl learn tri-beam, kamehameha wave, and/or destructo disk (Kuririn)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
damn it! this story had such promise but because saiyaman is in it, it just went down hill. i loved the story line and how you made gohan act like gohan, not like some mister tough guy! ill pass all the saiyaman stuff and read the story because i really like it
Guest chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
I thought the bad guy would end up being mercenary Tao love it could have done without sayiaman would have preferred the gold fighter but love the story not one you can find. I love sayians and tails so can you somehow make gohan and maybe the other sayians have there tails again pwease
AkiJudaichan chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Please update! Your story is really interesting. :)
BlushLover930 chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
This is really good. I love Launch's alias XD hilarious
Guest chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
I love ur story pls continue to write it :D
Blade of Justice chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
Oh no! What a cliffhanger!

Well, I don't know if you'll ever see this, but this story was very enjoyable, cut off as it was. You didn't turn certain characters (Gohan's friends) into nasty stereotypes and you had an interesting premise and went with it. It was a very enjoyable read.
DarkVoid116 chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
I really hope some day soon you return to this story. It's really, really good. I enjoy it a ton.

I'm excited for the Tien/Videl training. I wonder if the two-months-from-now spar will actually be today? Gohan betting all his secrets is a heavy wager.

I'm glad that Videl and Gohan/Saiyaman are one, beneficial friendship. It's cool.

I love the concept of Investigative Sciences and can't wait to find out who this villain is.

Awesome story.