Reviews for Tricks
too bad this story ended. I kind of liked it compared to others.
StarDotStar chapter 13 . 4/1
I found this fic only recently, and read it all in one sitting. This is AMAZING. It has actually become one of my top five favourite DBZ fics, and is LEAGUES ahead of most of the rest. I know it hasn't been updated in almost five years, and I checked your profile and saw that you are on hiatus for all DBZ fics, but HOLY SHIT this is good. I love EVERYTHING about it.

This superlative story is Fav'd and Followed, and I don't care if it takes ANOTHER five years, or even more - I shall eagerly anticipate the next chapter.
zfj chapter 13 . 1/14
Yet another good story discontinued. Updated frequently then boom, in the middle of the main plot, never to see an update again. Shame since it has a fantastic plot, written well, and in charchater. I especially like the open mind that Videl has and Gohan's willingness to share the truth, something lacking in many stories including my own.
Lord Potter-Gryffindor432 chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
great story. one of the best I've read. hope you continue it one day
Guest chapter 13 . 5/10/2016
Just wondering when you plan on updating again? It's an great story so don't give up on it.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/27/2016
Author must have writer block. Wandering when author update again? This is an great story. Hate to see it not get finished.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
Wondering if the author forgot about this story, hope not its an great story. Need another update soon.
Secret.Identities chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
Update! Update! Please? Ahh, if only. This is really really good.
Kurami Rocket chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
Well, this has been quite the good story. I hope you come back someday to complete it. There are still mysteries and questions that must be answered!
Anyways, thanks for taking your time to write this! :)
Kurami Rocket chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
Haha oh wow. Goten actually gave his big brother a black eye xD
Kurami Rocket chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
Okay, I am surprised that Chi Chi did not automatically embarass Gohan with, 'Is she my future daughter in law!' or something of the sort, but subtlety really was best since Gohan is starting to notice Videl more. Though, he of course remains clueless to that fact. Lol. Gohan is a lot like his father, yet so different. Gotta love him. And his mother of course too! Hate it when people constantly bash on her AND Goku! Those people obviously do not understand the characters.
Kurami Rocket chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
Wow. Now the government thinks out heroes are the cause.. Actually surprised they agreed to fund and know all the truth about our heroes and Bulma's research... Though, I suppose they figured if this 'huge load of nonsense' turned out to be true, it would be in their bests interests to learn how to create a stronger defense force to fight future threats. Nobody, not even the government would want a repeat of the Cell incident, after all. It really was quite obvious that that government guy doesn't seem to really believe all this and yet..

Hmm, well talk about a way to shake things up!
Kurami Rocket chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
My reaction - what the hell?! I have a huge feeling that someone is trying to stop the truth from being revealed now, but just who would do such a thing? To kill those innocent people... Well, this just got more mysterious.
Kurami Rocket chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Nice. Really liking the detail you put into this, it makes it easier to really imagine everything that is occuring, and makes it easier to see just how the characters might be feeling and thinking. Of course the detail is not so much that it is overwhelmingly long. It's a perfect mix of detail and length.
Kurami Rocket chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Well, Gohan did make the right decision in telling them what he deduced was enough to tell so far. Better to have some control, than none, indeed.

And hmm, if I remember correctly, the reporters filming the fight with the saiyans wasn't in the manga. However, them getting Nappa's spaceship and it being all over the news is.. So, the world should have known about aliens existing and all.. Though, I suppose some people may not have beleived it or maybe played it off as some stunt, hoax, or something.. It is rather incredible how the world could so easily forget King Piccolo, the tournaments, etc. Wonder if someone in a high position of power would silence it up as to not cause massive panic. I mean, we all saw how everyone freaked when Cell announced his Cell Games. It is really interesting to think about.

Releasing all this knowledge in small amounts, letting people discover it for themselves little by little, as to not be overwhelmed, really does seem like the best course of action. And eventually once more people realize and belive this to be true, I guess the Z Fighters could step up and teach everyone all the knowledge and skills they know if they want. Just like in Dragon Ball Online. That there, is the one thing I always loved about DBO. Seemed like an amazing way for our heroes to leave not only their incredible legacy, but to leave Earth with the truth and knowledge to defend itself if needed. Because let's be honest, as Dragon Ball Super put it, Earth's peace really is fragile.