Reviews for 3 of Hearts
jsmith84 chapter 27 . 5/29
wonderful story
babycakes33 chapter 27 . 3/25
That was an amazing story to experience. Thank you for taking the time too share it!
Daffybduck chapter 27 . 10/17/2016
Damn! That was hot! Wonderful story!
CTBabe1202 chapter 27 . 6/25/2016
What an amazing story- thank you for writing and sharing it. As an author you have an ability to create this build up and burning desire to hit the little blue next button out of want to see the character/plot development that has nothing to do with SMUT! Although, I can fully admit what you did with that in this story was hot too without being too much. I loved loved loved this romantic tail- I'm only wishing I read it sooner, this was only the second Tart journey I've embarked on. I look forward to working my way though everything else you have published. Thanks again!
~R
nswiscoski chapter 27 . 1/1/2016
3rd time i have read this wow love it. one of my favs.
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Oh my
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Ijt
HungarianBebe chapter 27 . 8/11/2015
one of my favoits, thx for the great read
Oosh1978 chapter 27 . 5/14/2015
I have read this and many of your other stories several times, and this is still one of my favorites.
I would love to read a sequel to this one!
Regardless, keep on with your wonderful writing, I am always checking to see if there is something new.
lostaloneNY chapter 26 . 2/23/2015
I can't tell you how many times I have read this fic and I still love it every time you made what could have been straight up smut into something beautiful
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
What an unsuspecting and loving relationship.
tk chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I realize this story is complete and 2 years old but,,, I have been a nurse for more than 30 years. Bobby's comment about not wanting Lester to be afraid/concerned to drop his pants to get a tetanus shot in his butt.? Tetanus injection requires a fairly large muscle. All the Rangeman guys have arms more than large enough to accommodate a tetanus injection. Yellow fever vaccination I believe requires a larger muscle like a gluteus maximus or a quadricep (thigh muscle). Yellow fever would be a reasonable vaccination for the guys who do mercenary work for the government. Just for future info in another story.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/20/2014
I love this stoy. It is one of a few that I axtually enjoy reading more than once!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/26/2014
Another exceptionally well written story about relationships; love and romance; and acceptance! Whilst I'm definitely someone who enjoys reading the pairing of Steph/Ranger, I found this one to be a rather compelling read. Once I began it, I couldn't stop reading. Thank you for yet another amazing ride. Well Done!
lostaloneNY chapter 27 . 12/14/2013