Reviews for 3 of Hearts
lostaloneNY chapter 26 . 2/23
I can't tell you how many times I have read this fic and I still love it every time you made what could have been straight up smut into something beautiful
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
What an unsuspecting and loving relationship.
tk chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I realize this story is complete and 2 years old but,,, I have been a nurse for more than 30 years. Bobby's comment about not wanting Lester to be afraid/concerned to drop his pants to get a tetanus shot in his butt.? Tetanus injection requires a fairly large muscle. All the Rangeman guys have arms more than large enough to accommodate a tetanus injection. Yellow fever vaccination I believe requires a larger muscle like a gluteus maximus or a quadricep (thigh muscle). Yellow fever would be a reasonable vaccination for the guys who do mercenary work for the government. Just for future info in another story.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/20/2014
I love this stoy. It is one of a few that I axtually enjoy reading more than once!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/26/2014
Another exceptionally well written story about relationships; love and romance; and acceptance! Whilst I'm definitely someone who enjoys reading the pairing of Steph/Ranger, I found this one to be a rather compelling read. Once I began it, I couldn't stop reading. Thank you for yet another amazing ride. Well Done!
lostaloneNY chapter 27 . 12/14/2013
LOVED IT!
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 27 . 10/19/2013
really enjoyed this story, have stayed up most of the night reading it. wasn't sure how it'd work steph being with someone not ranger but this version worked very very well and rather annoyed ff has stopped the ability to copy n paste cos i'd love to re read on my kindle , will be coming back to this one again and again :)
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
poor ranger this was heartbreaking and i hope he doesn't do anything stupid like go on a one way mission...
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
love this, i can see their logic and the pro's or them wanting to include steph but i really like just the two of them , their relationship is so strong id hate to see anything fuck it up and theres bound to be a learning curve...
myranger chapter 27 . 10/17/2013
Loved this story! As I have said before, I rarely read stories that aren't R/S stories ,but you did such a great job of including Ranger, and I loved the boys so much! Great story!

on an entirely different subject; alix33, who are you, and how much free time do you have?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/23/2013
Loved it
alix33 chapter 26 . 6/21/2013
"and had it sheered down to an eighth of an inch," - "sheared down".
alix33 chapter 24 . 6/21/2013
"I smiled at the idea that I'd gone from a young sexual woman of the night to a bent over old hag in the morning. It was like some sort of Disney cursed princess kind of switch. I wasn't sure how I was going to manage it, but I hoped that by the time the moon rose again, I could switch back to the little hottie I'd been last night. She was a lot more fun. I looked in the mirror and shrieked at my appearance. The hottie from last night was probably a lot better looking, too." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
"It had the occasion scar on it from things she never should have been forced to endure but had proven herself more than strong enough to survive." - "the occasional scar".
"and that the little snips Les and I had endured a few years back made birth control a mute point." - "made birth control a moot point".
alix33 chapter 22 . 6/21/2013
"A slow grin came over his face that I hadn't expected. "What's got you on the happy train?" I wondered. "She's willing to face down her mother and the expectations of the 'Burg to be with us, and she's not trying to hide what we have," he explained. "That's huge, man. I figured she'd deny us being together to anybody from the 'Burg for years before she'd have enough confidence to finally lay it out there." "This could get ugly," I warned him, feeling like he wasn't looking at this from all angles. I was all for the sunny side, but those rose-colored glasses could have you charging unprepared for a massacre, and that wasn't on my to-do list for the day. He shrugged off my concern. "It could, and it might, but we'll be there to back her up, and if it gets to be too much, we'll get her the hell out of there. It's the fact that she's not ashamed to speak up that's got me happy." - Yes, yay! for that.
1,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »