Reviews for Valentine's Day
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Poor Stefan who is Alone for the valentine's day.

Hoppefully he understand his fealings and go to see Klaus.

I find them very cut together. They are always alone and they need to be loved.
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
:D yeah
MissSmolder chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Love this. I want Klefan feelings to be exposed so badly. Ugh I hate Klaroline so much. But you already know this. Haha.
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Awesome and fun! ;D

my my Stefan, jealous much? Haha
nightfallsupernova chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
i like this, elena was perfectly in character lol, im not a fan of hers really. i ike the whole tortured stefan right up to the end.
DRBR-Lovely chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
CUTE! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! :)
sometimes love isn't enough chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Elana is evil! :P

I really liked it! And how ironic I only manage to read it now, on valentines? I loved Stefans like breakdown and the ending is so cute! Thank you for writing it!
Katerina chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Stefan Jealous

Klaus Amused

Klefan together

What more could a psychotic fan like me possibly want? ;)

You're the best!
di chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Told you I would check it ,needless to say,this was also great.I love Klefan kinda angst doesnt?And you described the other pairings very although I prefer Delijah-as you probably figured out from my reviews to "Burning"-

Debekah is pretty girl to go for both of the Salvatores,huh?:D

Write more,please.I would be nothing without your Klefan and Delijah and any other 're just perfect!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
omg...this was-...I...I ..*dies!* :D

I'm so glade you wrote this amycakes! It was super super cute. And judging my last weeks episode, these are unfortunatly -.-;... all the hookups we've been gag handed. Yet you wrote them all fabulously! Lol I really like the idea of Elijah x Elena. Matt x Bonnie. Yet Rebekah and Damon can go well...gosh, I hate them two together already. Why, Julie why? Oh and of corse, I'm not digging Klaroline, which is so friggin' acidity sweet it's just...wrong! A Total 180 4 are lovely Klaus. Again Julie, why? BUT...the klefan parts in your story, like always really made my day! So thanks :-) and ...Happy valentine's day
velshtein chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Aaaaah so cute! Lovely story. Stefan's frustrations were wonderfully written and the ending is adorable. :)
BroodyCheery323 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Cute! 3

I loved Stefan's anger (jealousy) over Klaus&Caroline and how he barged into the manor :)