Reviews for How to Make a Dark Land Quilt
Epic chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
This was one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time...I wish it could be longer though. Chapter 13 aka last chapter was amazing. :)
StoryMaster64 chapter 13 . 3/25/2012
I loved this, and am sad it's over.
TwilightShadowMistress chapter 13 . 3/24/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I loved that little moment with Junior's good bye to his siblings! Such a heart warming ending! You did a really really really really good job with this! Miss Treacle, I salute to you! And am looking forward to your upcoming story!
Storymaster64 chapter 13 . 3/24/2012
I Love love love loved IT! :) _ I loved all of the stories you do with Kamek and his sister, perhaps you should take up the 100 fanfic challenge with them? Also I loved how the Koopalings excepted Jr. I can't wait to see more from you.
StoryMaster64 chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOW! O-O I am stunned speachless! This was feakin' awesome I can't wait! :D YEAH!

PS Sorry for the late post I was out of town.
TwilightShadowMistress chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
Awww how sad... :( Poor Kamek lost his sister and that's kinda related to how he became a worker for Bowser (or whatever you'd like to call it). On the bright side Bowser will never find out about the true reason Kamek works for him! ... Right?

Anyways, I liked the moment with Clove and Kamek OMG it was so cute! X3 Keep up the amazing work!
StoryMaster64 chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
WOW... I don't know what to say. This... it's just so... FREAKING AWESOME! I LOVED IT! I can't wait to see what happens next. This was perfectly written, I loved it. I feel sorry for Kamek, poor guy, but then again what I'm doing to him in "True Loyalty" aint much better... What is it with fans torturing their fandoms? Oh well, good read. Keep it up! :)
TwilightShadowMistress chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
O.o And things start to get intense in Kamek's story... Sorry for not reviewing for a while. Can't find enough time to get on with school . I feel guilty since it's such a good story... OMG mention of Pixls! :D It is going superb! I just LOVE how Junior is so innocent. It's perfect! Keep up the great work my good friend! Can't wait to see what goes on next.
StoryMaster64 chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
Very good, very good, I love where this is going... I'm glad you have Kammy in there. I just hope Kamek doesn't die! I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE HIM!

About YR, Yes you may use my stories as inspiration,just you know, mention me everynow and again?

And if you need help with any of your chapters just PM me ok?
StoryMaster64 chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Wonderful and cute chapter! I LOVE the way you write Kamek! I find this so wonderful, I LOVE that last sentance! it was so awsome! I can't freakin' WAIT untill your next Kamek update! :)

_

Anyway as for YR, One of your biggest problems is that when people see it (I included)they think they are getting a romance/family story, but they don' one finds a story that centers more around Iggy's time at an Insane Asylum, than a loving family that is eventualy broken by a mothers leaves people disapointed. It's not the fact that Speedy dies that messes up the story, it's really how you portray the koopalings.

Instead of focusing so much on the fact that the Lugwig, Iggy and Wendy are crazy, perhaps you should focus more on all of the childrens relationship with their mother and eatch other. It's obvious to me that you are fascinated with insanity, thats alright I guess, but to make you're story more effective perhaps you should some of it out of the focus. I know it ties into your other stories, especialy "Heavy Metal Bowser", but most of the people on fanfiction don't like seeing children suffer, do drugs, have sex...and definitely NOT MURDER.

I would sugest making YR about the family. Instead of showing Bowser and Speedy being complacent about Iggy's condition, have them be conderned. Don't have the koopalings kill a kid to get sent have the parents send the kids there mistakingly thinking that they are sending their children to a wonderful place, that will cure their children, only to being mistaken. That would also give the kid's more reason to mistrust their father. Which if I recall... was important part of Heavy Metal Bowser...was it not? If you still wanted a detailed account of the koopalings time at Freaky Fred's You should put that in a seperate story. Give people a warning in the first chapter, or rate the story M. that way it would probably better excepted...

Anyway I am telling you all of this because the way the children killed, did drugs, and had sex disturbed me on many levels. It creeped me out that Kamek or their parent's didn't seem to care. The story was more about insanity than family, I was so creeped out so much that by the time Speedy dies, I didn't feel the horror and grief like I should have. Instead the horror and twistedness that the Koopalings portrayed, completly kills and feeling of any other emotion. If you want people to feel sad when Speedy dies you've got to help us fall in love with her. If you want us to pity the koopalings you've GOT to write them in a way people can love them. If you want people to relate to the family you've got to make them seem more normal, we can't relate to something that horrifies us.

Remember, I mean this all in the very best way. I don't want you to be mad or have you're feelings hurt, but if you want more people to like your stories you've got to tone down some of the gore. This story "How to Make a Darland Quilt" has the perfect balance of your personality and a wonder that people can enjoy. You make us feel sorry for Kamek and Jr. while still relishing in their happy moments. That was the poin't of YR, wasn't it? To tell a good story that makes us fall in love with the Darland family? To make us happy for them when they are happy and sorry for them when they are grieving? If it is then your writting should reflet that. You are a good writter, able to create strong emotion. Make ur readers happy, make us cry but don't cause us to feel disturbed and depressed.

With Lot's Of Admeration and Love,

Storyaster64
StoryMaster64 chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Once again good job, Bowser Jr was sooooo cute! And no I like "fluttered" because its cute... That other reason hadn't even crossed my mind.

Also I read your story Yellow Roses. I can tell you why people had such a bad reseption of it. Now you MUST remember I am being honest, not mean.

The reason you had trouble is because you are a very creative and good writter. Now hear me out for a second, when you write a story you have the rare capibility to make the characters come alive. You have the capibility of stiring up emotion with the things that you have written, which can be a good or a bad thing. In this story "How to make a darkland quilt" there are a lot of sweet and happy moments. This story has a sad side but is mainly filled with light. However, Yellow Roses has practicaly no light, there is little joy in this story and most of the chapters are filled with Murder, Drugs, Insanity, and ends with an ultimate death. You are so good at writting this that unfortinatly it can make your readers very very depressed. People don't like seeing children suffer or kill, and your story has a lot of that... I think the plot is good, but you need to add more joy and simple purity to it, like in this one, if you want a better reception. This is my honest oppinion, I like you and the way you write, but I didn't like Yellow Roses... It was creepy, but not in a endearing way... It honestly made me depressed... I am sorry if anything I have said hurts your feelings. But I'm telling you the honest truth, you have a rare power to make people feel things... Make them feel happy, or sad or whatever... not depressed and creeped out.

I want you to know I ment this in the best possible way, and I hope that you don't hate me for this... I still love your stories... they just need more light...

Love,

StoryMaster 64

P.S I can't wait for Kamek's Chapter... you write him so well :)
StoryMaster64 chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
AWWW that segment of the chapter was soooooo sweeeet! YEA! CLOVE! I hope Kamek doesn't die though. And the whole "fluttered" thing? that was clever.
TwilightShadowMistress chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Aww I loved the bit with Kamek and Clove! It was sooo cute! Yay for Kamek and Clove! I can't wait to see what happens next! Great job!
Elemental Queen chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Thanks for the two chappies :)
TwilightShadowMistress chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Really? Wow, apparently some people have little sense of variety and imagination.

Lol one of those Koopas thought Kamek was a pixie in a dress? XD Poor Kamek. And poor Eudicot. That part with the Observatory was sad. :( Hmm... Hearing Kamek say such things makes me wonder how he winded up working for Bowser...

Gusss we'll have wait. Wonderful job my dear friend!