Reviews for Wolf Branch Destiny
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 8/24
Such a wonderful story. Too bad it's not longer.
dinotopian chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Thank you!
blb1000 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I'm guessing Leah & Jacob went back to her people - maybe? His parent's deaths never came up, which I thought might have helped them bond. Guess he & Alice had nothing left in Chicago either. Sweet little story in spit of Bella's best efforts otherwsie! :P
MaryMary123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
good story..
kinsano chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was a good story. But where did Leah take off to?
akjamma chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Loved this!
lindyrb chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Loved this! It could definitely be expanded to a larger fic...any plans to do that?
youngandmature chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Great story, but so many ambiguities and unanswered questions: did Bella manage to orgasm? What happened to Leah and Jacob? How were they able to get to town to get married and get supplies without a horse?
Twimima7 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is a wonderful great story of my favorite characters from twilight. I hope you continue to make this a story of their track across to the state of Washington and their new life. Please. You have written a beautiful story. Thank you so much for this chapter and hope for more soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
But I still wonder, what happened to Leah and Jacob?
katmom chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Always a JOY to read your words!

Kathie
stephi910 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
great o/s, wish there was more!
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
A very romantic o/s. I loved how they met. This could be a great full length story.
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I really enjoyed your story, I wish there was more of it. What happened to Leah and Jacob?
zkcej chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Such a lovely story

Thanks for sharing this to us

Xoxo