Reviews for Eighteen
khusbu.bhikhabhai333 chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh god this made my heart clench uncomfortably. You are an amazing writer. Im just amazed by how 100 words by you can be so friggin affective!
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
The symmetry of this piece is perfect.

Heartbreaking.

But perfect.

Excuse me while I go angst in a corner...
Crimson1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Heart-wrenching and, while I feel I start to sound like a broken record, it reminds me of how much I miss the old dynamic between Sam and Dean. I continue to feel like Sam manages to overcome and improve after hardships and that Dean, to the contrary, keeps digging himself into a hole. Sure, there's Lucy for Sam, but...I really want to see Dean come into his own in a way he just hasn't yet at this stage in the show. Of course, I would never want him to lose what makes him Dean, including this attachment to Sam, like how you presented things in this awesome little drabble. :-)
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Truely brilliant.

Chick x
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love this, the countdown was beautifully done! Thank you, I really, really enjoyed this! :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Awwww. Such a bad time for our boys! I like your little additions of Dean's thoughts here.

Very nice. :)
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Great use of repetition to give a time frame of events and the POV of the first person.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I think many of Sam's and John's actions inadvertently rejected Dean and led to his feelings of low self worth. Dean acts like a rebel living outside of society's rules but he is especially sensitive to others' feelings and viewpoints due to his own experiences and many often is the one to make the connections in many difficult circumstances. The little boy at Plucky's comes to mind recently. Awesome drabble as always.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
{can't breathe}

Got me right there ... not sure I can breathe now!

Great job x
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
"Eighteen seconds.

{can't breathe2

loved this - very nice use of WOW

Viv
Wynefred chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
*sobs*

Oh, the angst, the heartache, the despair! Beautifully done!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I wish Sam had realized how badly Dean needed Sammy to keep making an effort to stay in contact with him. I'm sure Sam thought Dean really was invincible and was weighed down by taking care of his little brother rather than realizing Sam was Dean's most beloved possession.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh, this was perfect. Dean's thoughts interspersed with Sam's words. Heartbreaking.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
i loved the escalation concealed despair on Dean's part.

DeansBabyBird
Medic04 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was wonderful. Definitely made you feel the time as if you were right there with Dean.