Reviews for The Bond of Brothers
littlebear62007 chapter 4 . 13h ago
Update
kelly chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
i'm enjoying where this is going. Keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Pleaseee another chapterr
FairyTale87 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Really loved this. You didn't disappoint, haha! I hope you do continue this at some point though, because it's really good! Also, I've just written my own Warrior story, and I'd love your opinion of it!
I hope to see more of this story soon. :)
FairyTale87 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I liked the flashback. And I'm glad you decided to delve a bit more into Tommy's character. I really do love him. :) Nice work.
FairyTale87 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I really liked this first chapter. Really well done. I wish there were more Warrior fanfics out there. :( But, I'm glad you decided to write this. I just wish the chapters were longer! Hahha. On to chapter two.
RadientWings chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
I only have one thing to say; I like this :)
EVilBlueAngel chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Why did u stop writing! The story is awesome I can feel so such brotherly love in ur story and it makes me warm:/ now I feel weird for writing that but its true. U should keep writting!
Sirnonenath chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
I really like what you've done with this.
Missy92 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
I'm obsessed with this movie. I loved tom hardy he was amazing as tommy. This story has to be the first descent fanfic i found on this movie. So please update soon because this story is FREAKING AMAZING!
GodsBeGood chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
This is really nice and well thought of. I like how you focus on the two characters instead of just introducing us to a fictional one. I also like how you give Tess some credit here, she needs a little spotlight now and again. Please do continue :D
alyss02 chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
It was really great! We feel the distress and the fear of Tommy through your writing and I find that these little flashbacks are well conceived and relate well to the film. I look forward to more! :)
alyss2 chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Hello ! I just discover your story and I like it :D I'm a great fan of Warrior so it's very nice to see a new fiction about the film and more precisely a story about the relationship between Brendan and Tommy :) I also like how you turn things, it is very readable and don't worry ; sometimes short texts are better than long texts! I'm waiting for the next chapter; Kiss
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Brendan seems a bit too cheerful in this chapter, but the simplicity of the writing has a certain charm, and it's refreshing to see a story that focuses on Brendan and Tommy, instead of ignoring the family ties and just bringing in an OC.