Reviews for Flags of Empire
MuseofSong chapter 1 . 1/30
Hi, I know it has been a long time, but I love this type of story. Plz continue writing case I'm dying to know what happens :3
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Yep, Empire!England is terrifying.
erik chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Continue •
Dae chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Continue! It's good!
Peachcandy chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
If it was anyone else I'd just say America took his gun out and starting waving it around. Because Of Course, he's America.
Since it was England I guess America will just pick him up but the scruff of his neck and laugh at him. For a week England will sulk and be too embarrassed to go out.
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
That was bloody awesome! I loved it!
ImploringIdeal chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Great start. I can't wait to see how America deals with England. Update soon!
Koizumi Romi chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Not sure if you should continue or not. I think you should, personally. It's ripe with ideas for continuation, and you don't seem the type to bungle things by expanding on them. I do so like this. :)

Also, native French speaker here: votre enfant stupide means 'your stupid child'. As in 'your stupid child tried to shave his anus, and it didn't turn out very well'. You stupid child would simply be enfant stupide. Adding any form of 'you' to this sentence is grammatically incorrect. We like to take certain pronouns from other sentences and put them in others for lovely redundancy.

I'll follow the story, just in case. ;)
Sora Resi chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I grinned all the way through :D
Weaponized Mind chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
You should continue it. Have America get his pin back and plant it on england in revenge.
Ethorin chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
...wait...what...wtf...that made me laugh...for all of ten seconds...and then I started again...omfg that was funny
jarta chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hilarious fic! I enjoyed it a lot :D Please do more!
Simpleinsanity chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
write more! :D It would be great to read more of this crazy story. :) England's crazy moment was one of the more crazy moments of his life. ( ooh do a chapter on his Grunge/punk era too.)