Reviews for Command
ZukoWithHair chapter 3 . 1/21
Moonlit Wave chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
this is an interesting idea, if you ever feel like continuing it, I sure hope you do Q/Q
annelise311 chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
Want to read more
pretty please ;)
Warpwind chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
it is a surprisingly well written fic even chapters that doesn't have a lot of action in them are very interesting. Unlike many other, this fic has just the right balance of detailed and descriptions feelings and actions. The unique theme and authors ability to give personalities to usually neglected characters make the reading very entertaining. Pity the author stopped writing. Nevertheless, I'll be looking forward for updates.
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Really fascinating story so far! :) I can't wait to see what will happen next and what other differences will occur without Iroh there. Please update again soon!
SpaceHead3 chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Awesome story so far! I look forward to the next chapter and seeing Zucko grow as a leader.
Kenna Cat chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Will you be continuing this? Because it's pretty good so far. I would love to see more!
-Kenna Cat
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I love the idea of this story!
Infinitechange chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Very interesting story so far!
grandiose6 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
I love this! Really liking Zuko without Iroh done well, Zuko being ignorant and young and out of his depth, keep up the good work!
RadientWings chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Great chapter; I really love this story. I wonder the reaction of the crew will be when they find out what has happened to Zuko?

Eagerly looking forward to more :)
Kimberly T chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
A most interesting encounter! I admit I've often wondered if, in the two years they were out fighting for the Earth Kingdom before the series began, Hakoda and his men ever encountered Zuko's ship. But if they had, they would have encountered the wrath of the Dragon of the West; I can see Iroh standing back to let others do the fighting when they wre on a field mission to hunt/capture the Avatar, but he wouldn't just stand back when their home-at-sea was in danger.
ArrayePL chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Yay an update. Quite troubling chapter. Zuko trying to cope with his disfigurement, the unhappy crew and possible lost of a crewman. I hope you will continue soon.
MP Enchanter chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Love the story. Can't wait for more. The best Avatar fanfic I've read.
grandiose6 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
I'm really liking this! Thought Zuko's fear of judgement made a lot of sense. And Jee-crew interactions too. Looking fwd to the next part, I want to know what happens!