Reviews for Journey to Relationship
shadownomore chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I'm already smiling at the adorableness, I'm only at the first part. w

Ah hand-me-down, sometimes the best and worse gift. Looks like it's siding with the former.

James the hero!

Ah the good ole' commitment conflict

Awe, ending is so cute. LOVE. Well done. I love the steady growth into their relationship and forming into love despite the bumps in the road.

~Shadow
WelcomeToTheTeaParty chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Aww! Ain't this just the sweetest thing? :)
Jagan chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This story made me so sad and frustrated and so happy and cuddly at the same time. The James/Kendall was sickening and made me want to gag. But the Jagan made me get tingles. it just made me cry. For real.
Prettygirl123 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
OMG this was sooo cute!1 i fell in love with baby Loges! You are a very good writer! Keep it up and write more Jagan!

Good job! :)
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I'm crying now, because this story is really beautiful! I'm so so happy! Everything was perfectly aligned, from beginning to end, this story is more than amazing!

Wooow! WOOOOW! I loved imagining the little James and the baby Logan, that was so beautifully cute! And imagine James and Logan together was extremely wonderful!

I can't thank you enough for writing this, but MANY THANKS! XD XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
AWW! that was ubber cute! i love this story!
BTRCutie chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
WOW! Can you do a sequel? please i really want more! :) SERIOUSLY THIS WAS DOWNRIGHT GORGOUS AND IT WAS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!

i LOVED how you described Baby Logie! I was like "AWWWWW AWWWW AWWWWW" he was soo cute and his baby doe eyes and his dimply cheeks! AWWWW so perfect!

I LOVED HOW JAMES WAS LOGAN'S HERO WHEN HE WAS BEING BULLIED, I LOVED HOW HE CARRIED HIM HOME!

I LOVED how Logan was jealous of Kendall and everything and dont even get me freakin started on the way JAGAN cuddled! IT LITTERALLY SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR AUTHORS TO WRITE CUTE COUPLE CUDDLING! YES! i cant take the cuteness and adorableness!

AND I FREAKIN FRIGGIN SPANKIN LOVE HOW JAMES WOULD HAVE CHOOSEN LOGAN OVER HIS CAREER! -DIES-

AWW My gosh this is bad, you killed me with your super sweet fic, oh no!

Yes, but i loved the ending and overall every thing that happened in this fic!

SERIOUSLY NICE WORK! I AM SOO PROUD OF YOU! U DID AN AWESOME JOB!1