Reviews for I tell myself that I'm so lucky
494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
there were a few mistakes here and there but i forgive you because this is too damn perfect not to...this was so beautiful, romantic and yet so tragic and heartbreaking...fucking hell, this has moved me beyond words...romeo&juliet can eat their freaking heart out, destiel love is the greatest and most tragic love story NEVER told and it just makes me want to cry my eyes out...i've never been the type to obsess over love stories but i worSHIP them so hard that i will sink with the SHIP if i have to...
God chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
What no I'm not crying no stop it why would you
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I've got tears in my eyes.
Bec chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was one of the best Castiel POVs I've read. Not only that, it was so beautifully written it made me ache. Great job!
Talk Bubble chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
D: THAT MADE ME CRY. Sad music helped of course. But really that was just BEAUTIFUL.
I absolutely loved it, and it actually fit in so well! The whole thing about this causing Anna, and Dean calling him in 1944 being the reason for Cas pulling him from Hell... just, just WOW! Amazing.
And even the romantic scenes were TOO BEAUTIFUL TO BE SMUTTY. I love this so much!
Makes me feel all sad inside for Castiel and Dean. But happy too.
Thanks for writing this!
precious1075 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
OH. MY. GOD! THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! I hate first-person and I almost didn't read it, but I am so very glad I did! It was sweet and tender and DAMN GIRL. Beautiful, just so well written and so very sad. Thank you so much for this story!
bleedingflower chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Dude this was horrible. And by horrible I mean so friggin good it broke my heart into a million bleeding pieces. Watching Castiel's good intentions lead him down the road to hell was awful enough in the show. But adding this dimension to it (and the idea that his love for Dean may be one of the driving forces leading him to such dark extremes) well that just makes it even more excruciating. :'(

Ah, don't you just hate the tragic realities of time travel paradoxes? Makes you wanna quote the immortal words of Dean Winchester: "Screw Destiny! Right in the face!"

Well I will just comfort myself with the knowledge that Cas actually survived, and imagine an unwritten sequel to your story, in which amnesiac Cas stumbles back into the brothers' lives and satisfies my thirst for nice sappy HEA..

Gosh sorry this review is like 12 pages long. Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing & keep it up!
Crashing Planes chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oh my.. I don't know what to say.

That was beautiful.
castiel52 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
this is so damn painful. T_T I loved the line, "And yet I know, I will do everything in my power to make sure the world does not end, so that he can live in it. Even if that means he lives in it… without me."
JayElem0 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Beautiful. Castiel's voice was perfect. In love with this story.
rowena.iliria chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love it.
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Awwwww :(
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking.
v chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
thank you. im gonna go cry now.
pgunderstatement chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was an incredible story. I also like the tie in to the scene from "Man Who Would Be King". I also did a tie in like this a few days ago and love the fact that you used it so smoothly. The scenes and conversations with Castiel and Dean were so romantic that I felt like I could hear music playing in the background. By the way, were you using the same style as that one episode? It almost felt as if you were when Castiel was narrating.