Reviews for Dragonprints
VampHime chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
ugh I love this so much and all I want is MOAR
EcliSky chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
I absolutely love the fact that you made Suzaku come back, and as a phoenix no less; it really suits him.

This better not be the end... or else.

Just kidding!
elarielf chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
*happy happy joy joy*

The best thing about this universe is you can leave it there or come back as many times as you want! And there's the whole Underhill world to play in as well.

I'm kind of a sucker for happy endings, and this is as happy as it gets. XD
Nessie-san chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
This was good - I wish there was more, though. It'd be interesting to see Lelouch teaching Suzaku, and it'd be even more interesting to see what Suzaku would do when Euphie and Lelouch have to get married... or whatever it's called when a bonded pair finalize their bond... or is it nothing? Is the bond just for kids, while love can be found elsewhere? And what's with Charles and all his wives? Obviously Lelouch and Nunnally's mother was human, but what about the others? Did he just somehow get bonded a million times or something? I really want more of this...it'd be so interesting...
Nessie-san chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
It would've been interesting to see Suzaku growing as a phoenix for that year and a half, with periodic, seemingly pointless check-ins on Lelouch and Genbu and the rest... but I like this, too XD This way, we get to their relationship right away XD
Altair718 chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
A pheonix aye? That makes sense, considering his name. Is Suzaku's mother one as well?
Nessie-san chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Omoshiroi! (kinda means "interesting" in Japanese but it has a VERY different connotation... a very GOOD connotation... it's hard to explain it...) This chapter was really wonderful, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. I guess Suzaku's mother was a phoenix? Or... it can't be Genbu, or he'd know, right? ...I really can't wait for the next chapter! XD
Altair718 chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Oh no! Suza's gone. But wait. I don't think he burned up, if his mom's spirit meeting him means anything. What if he's dragon too? Or a Dragontamer!
Nessie-san chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
But... What happens next? I mean, I'm guessing that that woman was Suzaku's mother, and that he's really... I dunno, half faerie or something, but STILL! You can't leave a cliffhanger like that for TOO long. This story's developing extremely quickly (I think a little more quickly than might be wise), but it's still good and it's definitely very interesting. I like that the Britannia family (families?) are all dragons XD It just fits so well XD Well done so far, and I can't WAIT for the next chapter -
elarielf chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
I am the luckiest girl on the internet. *twirls* XD

This is SUCH an amazing universe! I'm really hopeful that this means you might even write MORE of it. XD?
EcliSky chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Very nice!

I can imagine them right before my eyes; an obvious color choice for the two of them. _

Can't wait for the next one!