Reviews for Letters
Saguenay chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
I heard about the 2nd part of this story so I went back and re-read it all. It is so good, so well written. Thank you. Can't wait to read the sequel.
1853kaz chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
I hope he's coming for you, Bella. Your crazy ain't that crazy after all. Dead people can read letters ;)
1853kaz chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Every letter surprises me! :)
1853kaz chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Cat's out if the bag now, huh? Can't imagine what Bella will make of this :)
1853kaz chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
What a great twist on canon! Guilt-bound Edward using prison as a dry out facility. And Bella.. That connection is still there. Really enjoying it! Like I said, I devoured the first few letters before even deciding to read - my apologies for not reviewing every one! :)
1853kaz chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I must have picked up a rec from somewhere (usually ADF) and had you on follow. I must confess I was just browsing today and started reading this before I knew it.. I'm up to the breakaway chapter already and just coming back to the start to let you know I am here, and very impressed! :)
Twiolic chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
I liked this! Hope you someday write the story.
jedigirlsc chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Wonderful story! What a cliffhanger. I hope you will post the sequel soon.
Hopefully that's Edward or one of the Cullens out in the hall of Bella's apartment.
Looking forward to more of your stories :)
muffinmom chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
OMG YES YES YES YES YES Please continue this story PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
This premise is totally fascinating, I want to hear MORE! Whenever your real life permits of course...
Off to check out the rest of our stories...
THANKS so very much for sharing your creativity, truly appreciated!
muffinmom chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Oh poor Bella! Heartbreaking how she misses the "old" Edward.
muffinmom chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Mate? And he discovered this thru letters? And perhaps from her picture? Wow! Intense!
muffinmom chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Yikes! Didn't see this coming BUT makes a lot of sense given what this Bella's gone thru. Curious to read E's reaction! (and so glad I'm reading when its already been published!)
muffinmom chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
These left me ded: "Tell me you feel something between us too? ... You're not alone anymore...Yours, and claiming you as mine,"
Excuse me while I go fan myself...
muffinmom chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Wow, his gift really touched her! And she wants to visit?!
muffinmom chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Awww that was way too sweet of him! Even more special that he shared Rose’s story.