Reviews for No more aggression in its most elegant way
oaktreeX chapter 4 . 3/8
Wow - I cannot believe that this is the end of the story. But since three years have passed, I guess there will not be an update. Can you make this story as "Complete"? Thanks.
falconrukichi chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
He's safe!?
Destined627 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
I'm sorry, but why in the HELL Alan didn't get his a** handed to him even AFTER he assaulted John again?! And they didn't do sh*t! The actual entire eff?! Oh hell no, Alan would be in a body bag floating in somebody river no doubt. SMH!
Destined627 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Damn that's some graphic effed up ish!
Destined627 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
My goodness Carter ain't playing huh? Love it!
Destined627 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Wow Poor John ):
bova chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Great story.
Mr. Person of no Interest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
God! This is sooooooo fucking harrowing! I loved it!

have no words!
sophialreynolds chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Ohhhhhhh that was sweet you broke the man I have a feel he will come back as a stone cold killer.
shirik40 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
wow great saving scene- can't wait for more! it was so agonizing chapter!
farmgirl1964 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
This is one of the best stories I've read here. Please continue it! You are very, very good! Thanks for sharing and DO continue. Soon, please!
persnikitty5 chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
great story!
Evesgreenleaf chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Liked it
stlouiegal chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
So much happening in this chapter. Good they got john to a hospital. That allan guy, he needs to be shot. He has brainwashed john, and physically, and mentally scarred him. John has such a strong will, hopefully he will be ok. Harold needs to move john, when john can travel. Snow is still out there. I didn't care for fusco's attitude. I really wanted joss to shoot him in his knees. He was enjoying this. Enjoying john being hurt and near death. I like fusco on the show, just not liking him in this story. Fusco poved to me he was a stand up type of guy, he has joselyn's back during "flesh and blood". But in this story he's just whining like a kid. Good to know that joss and harold will do whatever they need to for john. I feel so sorry for harold, he has been carrying around all this guilt. This story is very dark, and different than what I usually read, but I have really enjoyed it. It could be a person of interest episode. Please update soon, must know how john is.
Dragon77 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Love It i can't wait to read more so update soon.