Reviews for The Kidnapping
Definitely needs her ass beat for this one.
Linda Weir chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Thank you for such a funny story. You do make me laugh.
Linda Weir chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
Alissa is walking a very fine line. Poor Joe will be in for it when Adam finds out Joes been teaching her how to shoot.
Linda Weir chapter 2 . 8/14/2017
That is so funny. I'm pleased Alissa is such a bad shot. I can see Ben's face now.
Linda Weir chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Adam and Alissa are so funny together. I can't help giggling. She deserved getting dropped in the trough.
Adam's Gal chapter 3 . 5/12/2017
Their relationship is fascinating. You were right imo to have Adam calm down before dealing with her.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
I love Zeke and Billy! Can't wait to read more!
Sue Turpen chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
You are very good at making me laugh. I am really enjoying your stories.
Randigirl chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
I love your stories a lot! I'm a big fan of Ben Cartright and wish he'd take a stronger role in some of your stories.
jinxcat21 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
I cannot WAIT to read the hell those two idiots go through with Alissa :)
jinxcat21 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love the Adam-Ali fights! They are so well written and so easy to picture in my head!
funnygirl00 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
I hope they show up again. Poor Zeke, Alissa is a terrible shot and I can't decide if Adam should or shouldn't teach her to shoot. It came in handy this time, but it certainly would cause a lot of trouble.
funnygirl00 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Adam has no clue what he's going to find, the kidnappers all bloody and bruised. They should pay the Cartwrights to take her back.
funnygirl00 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Oh dear. I don't know who I feel sorry for. Adam, when he finds out. Alissa, when Adam gets his hands on her. The kidnappers after Adam and Alissa have met up with them again!
funnygirl00 chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Oh thank goodness for Hoss, but she deserved at least one swat. And Joe's teaching her, Adam is going to blow up, but I have a feeling it's going to come in handy just around the corner.