Reviews for The Kidnapping
Mogs chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Fab chapter, it makes me laugh that Alissa is such a bad kidnapee, rather than being scared, she is totally pissed off lol. Can't wait to see what she does next!
TRUMAN'S SHELL chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Ok, I feel bad for Zeke and Billy, because I am really starting to like the two idiots :) I don't think Adam will when he finds them though. Great chapter as always.
FanofGibbs68 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Too funny!

Billy scratched his head and eventually answered, "Heck if I knows. I never went to school!"

Alissa laughed as she commented sarcastically, "You know even if you put your two brains together, you still wouldn't have enough sense to know how to dig a hole in the ground."

Adam is not happy and Ali is right about them being in trouble!

Wonderful!
debbie55 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
WHEW! That Alissa Is a Feisty WILDCAT. I don't think Billy and Zeke really thought about what they were in for with THIS little gal. THEN, THEY have NO Idea how mad Adam will be. Hopefully, Alissa will make an escape, BUT I think Billy and Zeke will still be in for it with Adam. LOVED this chapter. Alissa has alot of spunk. LOL
accounting professional chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Great chapter. I loved the interaction between Ali and her kidnappers. I loved how strong Ali was in fighting her kidnappers. I love how worried Adam was about Ali. Please continue this story.
gaben chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
I suppose onece they find out that Zeke and Billy, new hands, are missing they will put two and two together. They may also feel a little at ease, knowing Ali could probably out smart them, though she does takes risks.

Hilarious action when Billy and Zeke, you're right poor old Billy's copped a lot worse than Zeke.
carlacipo chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Love this part. She really scares them. She is so funny. Hope they hurry though because deep down she must be a bit worried
Kima00 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Lol, this chapter was so much fun. Alissa did put up quite a good fight, but she shouldn't have tossed away the stick.

Now I'm imagining several ways how to defend yourself against two guys with a stick, (Had that in my last training session).

Anyway, so many funny scenes and comments, like: "When pigs fly, you jackass."

Hope you update soon.
Skarlettgirl chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
And the plot thickens! I loved the conversation between Billy and Alissa, especially about how a broken nose would enhance his looks, LOL! Adam isn't mad now but I'm sure that's gonna come soon. He tends to be his sexiest when he's all riled up, eh? LOL! Can't wait for more sugar! :)
ilovebonanza1964 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Alissa Anderson you are a hurrican!"HELP ME, ZEKE, SHE IS A KILLIN ME!" Oh, these silly goofs! I hope Ali can get away soon, they are silly but they are mad now after what she had done to they hurt Ali. Adam will beat the daylight out of them, if he gets the idiots.

I loved the fight. Thanks for your funny descriptions, which make me always see the scenes like in a dialogues are so funny too. They show Ali's superiority. All Cartwrights could be proud of Ali, like me. Hope I could read soon how it will continue.
wandamarie chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
wow thanks keep up the great work
wandamarie chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
wow thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
wow it is getting good thanks
Skarlettgirl chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
What bumbling idiots! Apparently ignorance isn't bliss when it comes to that pair, eh? LOL! I think that Ali has really found a kindred spirit in Joe, or rather the younger brother she never had. It will be fun to see what becomes of his lessons and what Adam will think of everything that's going on. Bar the door Katie, I think there's gonna be some trouble! 3 Scarlett
Dsidious chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Hello sierra rose, I so love this story, im totally hooked now, cant wait for next chapter! Ive never been much of a book reader, i always read the last page first & if its got a good ending i read it, you on the other hand are doing what no one else has managed to do, your keeping me interested!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »