Reviews for Teen Prussia Diaries
KuriSari chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
It's sad to see that there's so few stories focusing on Gilbert's upbringing as a teen under the command of the Prussian kings, and I'm glad I've found this story, albeit you may or may not continue it. I'd certainly enjoy reading more chapters and watching Prussia grow into a stricter and more disciplined country. That's what will lead him to military success after all.
Great job!
kino-mana'o-'uhane chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Very nicely written! !
vaetta chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Hi! I just want to say that I really, REALLY love this story. The way you portrayed all of the characters is stunning and the relationships are amazing and perfect, without being illogical for the time-era. Thank you for writing this, it's completely changed my views on Fritz and Prussia's upbringing. I assume that you aren't going to continue this, seeing as you haven't updated since 2012, which is disappointing, but if at any time you feel like picking this story back up, I would love you forever!
kidasha chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Damn prussia gets hit a lot
AlphaSilverLover chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Awww I can't get over how cute this story is! I hope you'll consider writing a new story soon!
ElliottViolin.xx chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Very good indeed. )
Well done.
The Animanga Girl chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Revenge Prussian style :O
Mediterranean Tomatoes chapter 5 . 10/23/2012

Lol, jk. But I love how you capture the 17th century lifestyle so eloquently.
I'm thoroughly impressed with the chapter and speedy update! Thank you!
Mediterranean Tomatoes chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
For someone who has only read the Teen Prussia Diaries, you have a beautiful concept of his personality! Going to keep reading!
BloodSuckingFerret chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Ahahahaha! GO OLD FRITZ!
Amazing chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Your work is outstanding. I love your stories there probably the best I've read in a long time. Right up there with pdazter/victorin chick, jbrew, mysteriouscastarphie, and kadia. Which are my all time favorite authors. It's funny because I also have seen arkham insanitys work and find it so inspirational. It's amazing that you too have been inspired enough to show your talents and share them with this anime! Thanks and please, please jeep writing! -Alice!
The Dangerous One chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
This is a really good story :) More! More! :D
The Eternal Empress chapter 4 . 2/26/2012 cute~
Wx2 The Mighty chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is really well written, but this premise doesn't really work. You keep referring to Prussia as a boy, but the strips show us that he was already an adult by the time of the Duchy of Prussia, which is long before Old Friz was even born. So they can't have interacted when Prussia was a child.