Reviews for Deprivation
kossss chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
My gawd. This fic is #1 in my spamano book! This is just too good. I've haven't even finished reading it and yet here I am writing a review (Which i dont normally do) Really, keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I liked the main story, but man, that ending,i almost died laughing "and telling spain you were gossiping about romano's dick"LMFAO great job!
angenou chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This was beautiful. The conversation at the end totally sealed the deal. I love you.
Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
XD write a squeal for the end parts XD
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Oh God . . . XD I can't . . . *dead from cheer*
Stomei97 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Good God! That was probably one of the best things I have read. The freaking discussion at the end of the story was funny as hell.
SwampyGreenie chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Picturing this scene in my head...Oh f*ck...Good lord in heaven...I'm going to be living in a penthouse in hell and Satan will be praising me on my knees, because Lovi and Antonio S&M...sh*t.

SwampyGreenie
Rinima256 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh dear lord...
that ending...
It's perfect XD
Adnarim Neko chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
"Does he still have that axe Francis?"

"Yes. Yes he does,"

"...Shit,"

I was laughing so freaking hard at that part! Nice job!
801Fujoshi chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
OMG masochist Spain is so hot! I'm usually used to Romano being the uke and Spain being the one who's well-endowed so it was interesting to see a switch and a good one at that XD. ROFL the ending commentary was hilarious. This was magnifique
Sunruner chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
It was dirty, and it was slightly OOC, but it was absolutely hilarious and I was re-reading parts just because of how perfect they were.

One question though. I know the conversation at the end involved France, then England, then America, but was it France and Prussia in the beginning? I had a hard time identifying the third voice.

Otherwise it was priceless, a perfect read when looking for a dirty chuckle.

-Sunny
xTsunderexTomatoxLovinox chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Hope you aren't offended by this, but:

Last section was my favorite part, for some reason.

I loved the entire thing, don't get me wrong- but humor is much more appealing to me... That, and I prefer SpainxRomano over RomanoxSpain. I love either one, but yeah...

Well written. I was glad to see a little more character involvement form the others. Usually, it's just the two... which is okay. But it adds to it, when there are other people, you know? The world doesn't solely consist of Spain and Romano- regardless of how badly Spain might wish that.

... "Haha, input." X3 I started cracking up at this- SO an America thing to say!
Icefire149 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This was amazingly HOT! Just perfect. The ending with the commentary of England, France, and America was so funny. last few lines: loved them XD
8basketballdiva8 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Duuuuude! I need to get me an Italian boyfriend now. Forget Americans!

Holy shit holy shit holy shiiiit. I was reading this on the bus, and I swear, I made my lip bleed because I was biting it so much to keep from squeeing. My friends already think I'm crazy; why not confirm their suspicions?

God, I never thought Seme!Romano and Uke!Spain could be so hot. I'm so used to Romano being the tsundre uke and Spain being the loving seme, but this was a change and I sure as hell liked it.

Not only was it hothothot, it was mad funny too. The conversation at the end, and the teasing by Lovi (The bastard!) at the beginning was just perfect!

This was one birthday present that Spain sure would love!

~Renee
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
haha, i loved the end of that XD brilliant