Reviews for Do You Believe in Fate?
spiritedghost chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Well, damn. (snatches the tissue paper from her and dabs at my own eyes) That was touching. I mean it actually brought tears to my eyes so yeah, touching...Ghost!
spiritedghost chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Was never a fan of Clark Luthor, but I wanted to be fair and give this story a shot. Glad I did. I have read a couple of your other stories and felt this would not disappoint glad to see I was right. In fact a fantastic start...Ghost!
Justclois chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
Great job!
Loved the story.

Thank you so much!
Jeremy Shane chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
moonie44foreternity chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
WOOHOO!

What an AWESOME story from start to the very end!

I loved it so much sweetie!
whynot1993 chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
Is it really over?
Too bad, it was great!

Please keep going I like your last chapter as your all fiction !
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
Aww bravo, Barbara! *clap hands* It's been a great ride and now that you have some time on your hands, you and you muse can continue that little fic we discussed. ;)

This final chapter was an incredibly fun read. I adored Clois' first date, the surprise proposal, and the hanky-panky that followed. Hee. It was perfect! And the pregnacy was just the icing on the cake. I doubt Lois minds being dubbed a baby making machine because Clark is wayyyyyy too irresistable it's hard for Lois to keep her hands to herself. *chuckles*

As for Kara, she's officially a part of the team! It's a good thing - with Lois and Clark's help, she was able to move on from Terry. I think a part of why she was being so distance that I didn't mention before is because of how crazy he was, she had to protect herself too. Although, I would think by now he knows Kara's secret. That concerns me a bit, but if you should decide to write a sequel, I'll be curious to see if he stayed true to his word.

Thanks for sharing your love of writing with us. I truly appreciate it! :) *hugs*
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
Okay, where do I start? This chapter covered A LOT of things, but to say that Mr. Terrific no longer wants to kill Superman remains to be seen. After researching his back story, colorful doesn't even begin to describe him. He's had quite a past and in this story, he comes off as unstable and neurotic. And poor Kara has to deal with him considering their history together only complicate matters as she tries to protect Clark.

I thought it was very sweet of Conner to accompany Lois to Kara's office. I thought they made great strides plus I like that Conner and Kara both know about each other. Now their telepathic ability is so cool because I like that they can communicate from just about anywhere.

And FINALLY Kara admitted she was trying to protect Clark from Terry. The whole Kara initiation into the League was a really wonderful gesture in addition to, giving her a super hero name. Now they truly are one big happy family.

I'm just over the moon over Clois first date and am excited to see how it turns out now that all is well.

PPMS:)
whynot1993 chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
You were right about the surprises of this chapter!
Thank for this update!
But I thought CL will want to ask something to his girlfriend... So bad timing for him. Correct-me if I'm totally wrong!
I like the way this fiction is going!
moonie44foreternity chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
WOOHOO!

Absolutely LOVE this chapter sweetie!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
What a crazy week this is turning out to be. The worst is discovering my computer crashed! It really sucks cause I've been using my husbands work computer which has sooooo many security codes it wouldn't allow me to log on to ff so I've been trying to do everything from my tablet. It's nice and all, but it's just not the same for me.

Anyways, your latest chapter was incedible! I love the bib reveal with Terry Sloane and Karen Star aka Mr. Terrific and Kara! Omg, I knew we were getting to see who the "masked" man was, but Kara came a big yet pleasant surprise!

So what's her deal with Lex? From what I've read so far, I'm very concerned about the kind of relationship they had. For Kara to be pushing Clark away like she is can only mean she's trying to protect him. I can see that especially with the way Terry's been ranting, but Clark can certainly hold his own against him.

Now Kara may be Clark's super powered cousin, but she's in for a major surprise when Lois stops by to have a word. All I will say is they don't call her Mad Dog for nothing! *giggles*

Update soon! Bye! *waves* :)
clarkfan325 chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
Interesting chapter with the addition of Kara. I can't wait to see what impact this has on the rest of the story.
Jeremy Shane chapter 18 . 5/12/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
Justclois chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
Wonderful chapter! Love your wrinting!b

Yeah that'll be cool if Lois help him to get the job in Man of Steel.
Crossing fingers. :)