Reviews for Tim
It's great to see you're writing again.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 6 . 7/30
Nice! Very fun, Great interaction between Bruce and Tim. Keep it up! Blessings, Sophia
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/23
At last, a fic where Tim can shine without being depicted as baggage or a low self-esteem little boy. Thanks.
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 5 . 1/23
Oh my God, I would have eventually succumbed to laughter at the ridiculousness and discomfort of the situation and totally ruined my working relationship with Tim. Absolutely and thoroughly enjoyed Bruce's discomfort and dismay . . . And then there was Tim's remark that asking about embarrassingly-placed scars was "fun".

(Although Dick is still my favorite) I loved your forays into odd and embarrassing situations with the boys.
Gzimmer3 chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Love Tim. Please keep updating
Leradomi chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
wait I wanna know about the shark shaped scar on Bruce's hip. Please continue this don't make it complete and don't wait so long between updates.
Total Batman Obsession chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
I absolutely love the way you write the characters
Very good
ZeldaIsis chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Go Alfred! Best update yet.
JasonTKD chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Lol...if only Jay had been alive at that time to hear Alred call Bruce a "pussy-faced bitch"...he would've laughed his ass off. Lol
ZeldaIsis chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
It's wonderful to see you writing again. I love, I may gave said this in other reviews, the way you write the interactions between Tim an Bruce. I know he is your third favorite Robin but you write him as if he's your favorite. Hope all is well.
Last Auditore chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Another excellent chapter. As true to everything: Alfred knows all. I really like the characterization that you seem to have established with all your Bruce stories. Very strong voice.

Can't wait to see the next chapter. I noticed a missing open quotation mark near the top, but besides that technicality I really enjoyed this continuation.
P. N. Blackford chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This was a nice short read. Full of little details that are usually glossed over in longer stories. I thought you did well at keeping Batman and Robin in character and your writers voice is unique but a little stiff.

Overall I am happy to read more of these.

Last Auditore chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Let me start by saying that Timothy is by far one of my favorite Robins, so I was thrilled when I saw your story up. I loved the perspective, and the last line made me grin. For chapter two I can just imagine poor Alfred having to give up the keys to that car. Enjoyed your story.
ethuil chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
hehe! thought this was a great story- liked your insight into tim's character- and the ending made me laugh ;)
JasonTKD chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Yeah, Tim, cheer up. Leave the "Scary, brooding, and has a batpole stuck up his a**" act to professionals like Bruce. Lol

And Bruce starting sh*t ..lmao...that seems more like something Dick would do (then again, the animated version of Batman seemed fond of p*ssing his enemies off too lol)