Reviews for Tim
ZeldaIsis chapter 4 . 4/9
Go Alfred! Best update yet.
JasonTKD chapter 4 . 4/9
Lol...if only Jay had been alive at that time to hear Alred call Bruce a "pussy-faced bitch"...he would've laughed his ass off. Lol
ZeldaIsis chapter 3 . 3/2
It's wonderful to see you writing again. I love, I may gave said this in other reviews, the way you write the interactions between Tim an Bruce. I know he is your third favorite Robin but you write him as if he's your favorite. Hope all is well.
Last Auditore chapter 3 . 3/1
Another excellent chapter. As true to everything: Alfred knows all. I really like the characterization that you seem to have established with all your Bruce stories. Very strong voice.

Can't wait to see the next chapter. I noticed a missing open quotation mark near the top, but besides that technicality I really enjoyed this continuation.
P. N. Blackford chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This was a nice short read. Full of little details that are usually glossed over in longer stories. I thought you did well at keeping Batman and Robin in character and your writers voice is unique but a little stiff.

Overall I am happy to read more of these.

PNB
Last Auditore chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Let me start by saying that Timothy is by far one of my favorite Robins, so I was thrilled when I saw your story up. I loved the perspective, and the last line made me grin. For chapter two I can just imagine poor Alfred having to give up the keys to that car. Enjoyed your story.
ethuil chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
hehe! thought this was a great story- liked your insight into tim's character- and the ending made me laugh ;)
JasonTKD chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Yeah, Tim, cheer up. Leave the "Scary, brooding, and has a batpole stuck up his a**" act to professionals like Bruce. Lol

And Bruce starting sh*t ..lmao...that seems more like something Dick would do (then again, the animated version of Batman seemed fond of p*ssing his enemies off too lol)
enigma939 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Excellent story! I must admit I really don't know much about Tim's early career, but I think you've done a great job conveying what sets him apart from Jason and Dick...
orangevbnin too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Thank you for writing this. It filled my downtime between classes and was well-written as usual. I love how you use perspective in your fics. Bruce, Tim, and Jim were all very in character and I enjoyed the dialogue at the beginning. Hope you keep writing fics with Master Timothy.