Reviews for Girls Who Play Guitars
bleach number 1 fan chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
:) nice chapter i really liked it and hahah poor bella's ear drums i wonder how there going to drown that out lol hmm and i wonder will there be any drama while there on the island :) good luck with this i cant wait to see more
Breyton2009 chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
this story rocks. love alice and bella together!
lynettecullen chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
I can't wait for Bella to pull an accidental boob grab when she shares a bed with Alice.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
Yay! Vacationing includes lots of good things, right? Like some get-to-know-you-better time for our favorite pair, right? Right?

Awaiting the next chapter!
Akasha Hallows30 chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
love it update soon love that alice and bella are closer now :)
sierra145 chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
AvidReader88 chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
lol, Mike...forever alone :P good chapter :)
bleach number 1 fan chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
nice chapter i really liked it and haha go alick kick his ass i wonder what your going to do next and i cant wait to find out oh and i wonder what the others think of alice and bella lol good luck with this
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
This is good. I say that about a lot of things, but that's only because all I ever read are the good ones, and since I have a lot of time one my hands, there's a lot, but this one definitely fits in there with those.

I'm kinda excited to see how they deal with Victoria, and pleasantly surprised to see this isn't as clean cut as most are. I'm kinda a horror fan, and though this doesn't rank up there with the worst I've read, it's definitely in my ball park.

Keep it going, and I'll keep on reading.
lynettecullen chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
I'm glad that Alice snapped out of her emotional coma.
Akasha Hallows30 chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
A pissed alice is a hot alice lol keep going those two togeather makes the world go around and i'm hopeing bella whopes ass soon lol.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
Wouldn't James and Victoria be in jail already after Alice telling her parents what went down? This story flops back and forth from Bella acting all bad and she can't even handle a loser like Mike. Then you have Alice portrayed as victim but strong enough to stand up to Mike. The stuff that happen to Alice is really horrible and it doesn't seem very realistic story line.
ratherbereading125 chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
i want to see Bella kick-ass please!
laury chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
chapter and incredible instinct bella alice protectorate to be nice relationship with me wanting more..
SadFaceLover chapter 7 . 3/12/2012