Reviews for Girls Who Play Guitars
XInsaniac chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
This is really good, nice to see your not rushing Alice and Bella's relationship. Hope to see more soon.
bleach number 1 fan chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
nice chapter lol pretty funny idea having jasper and edward try play match maker i cant wait to see more especially bellas reaction good luck with this
Kate-foreverfan chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Very sweet & your story has a very Bellice vibe already! Cool way of starting out a love jorney! I'm hoping for a more or less calm development of their relationship. I mean it in the sence that no BOYS will interfere with it.

But the appearance of Victoria after Bella\Alice are already in the known bout each others lives & past loves so that bella could kick Vic's ass would've been superb!)))

All the love & inspiration!
Asimo chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
I loved the lyrics!
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Awwwww.

I wanted to know Bella's reaction.
bleach number 1 fan chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
aww lol you write them to really well i love how uv got them pining after eachother and being shy and nervous at the same time lol i cant wait to see what yourgoing to do with this :) good luck with it and i wonder will alice be solo on stageor withthe wasted band lol or was them being drunk a ploy to set them 2 up jasper playing matchmaker :)
Asimo chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Lovely story! It catches my attention in a good way.. very interesting! :-)
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
I can't wait for Bella and Alice to start dating.
Riana Salvatore chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Jasper, why did you have to say that? Let them work it out on their own.
cassi143 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Yes, it would be awesome if you continued. :)
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was a great chapter. I fell like i will love this story.

Hope you update soon.
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is really great so far! I can't wait to see where it goes! :)
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Hell yes!

I think that you should continue the story.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
oh wow i really liked this and haha i like the way you introduced them to each other :) i think this story has a lot of potential and i cant wait to see more :) good luck and i like how you had the jealous/posesive thoughts just by seeing her talk to someone else lol great stuff
trang-a-lang chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Nice Alice as a muscisian can't wait to see where this goes!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »