Reviews for Blood
Geena chapter 1 . 5/13
Damn good writing. Not too sappy. Perfect keep it up ,;-)
little-semanggi chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Bombay rh type...
I was sad, scared, but inside so much pleased that Daddy bats share the same blood as the little birdie.
I hope u can continue this to at least shed some hope to a broken Father who want no more than feeling his son's light once again..
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Please write a second chapter. I need to know whether or not Robin lived, and I really want to see the Team's reaction. ...Then again, it's been years, so this is probably wishful thinking.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
This needs a second chapter
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Of course Robin snuck out... there's no way he'd let Batman face them alone. I loved the way you had Alfred put it: "He would want your wellbeing in jeopardy no more than you would want his." I also loved how he reminded Bruce that he was the only family Dick had left.
And those injuries! Robin definitely is a fighter. Otherwise, I don't see how he would have made it back to the cave.
Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Oh my god awesome
always bangel girl chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
DaddyBats is the best! Awesome story :)
ShatteredIce18 chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Wow . . . I'm not sure what happened in this fic but it was very in character for the Bats. And I liked how it sounded like you knew what you were talking about. That kind of thing is good for all writing but especially good when you're talking about Batman.
Lone BatTrekkie chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
I love this. I like to see stories about fights between Batman and Robin and especially love to read how they fix things. Nice work on this one.
DragonWinglet chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
I love this, and I was wondering; can I use this conceptthe one with the transfusionsin some stories of my own?
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Nice work! I especially love the ending.
Aquarica chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Awwwww, poor Daddy Bats
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
It's a great story, really good. But why ending there? I want more :'(
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Oh no you didn't woman! You cannot leave us like that! I must see fluff! SECOND CHAPTER!...please?
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Everytime I read this! It's adorable!