Reviews for Trauma in the Holodeck
SaRa chapter 6 . 2/3/2001
When I saw this, I was a little skeptical. ER and Voyager? Combining those shows can't be done without making it look awful. Well, I'm happy to say, I was proved wrong. Good story!
RitaT chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Great ending! I was wondering several days ago when you were going to post a new installment and one day there it was. I glad you didn't leave us hanging like some others. Thanks a lot!
SkywalkerChild chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
Yay! Everything's all right! Great series!
Lanna chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Yay! You finally posted the last part! I like it!
Sparks chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Cool. I most definately like.
sally chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
D, definately. And that person goes in there w/Torres. Kathryn.
Anna Rousseau chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
ER/Voyager isn't for evrybody, but maybe you'd like to check out the rest of the series which is on this archive - maybe you'd like it...I have always been fascinated by the holodeck and wanted to see what a 23rd century TV programme would think of a 20th century one!
julie chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
what...hun...did i miss something here...is there something more...its really short, and doesnt have any point other to tie in voyager and er slightsly, and letting you pick what you want to happen but there is no out come.
Lanna chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
AHHHHH! Cliff hanger!
Miss Click chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
good story
Skywalker Child chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
I don't know what should happen next, but it better happen soon!
Little Red chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
Definitely - have Tom have to save her using County equipment... your crossover series rocks! (providing great way to procrastinate for studying for college midterms...)
Anna Rousseau chapter 1 . 10/10/2000
Torres disabled the safety protocols beacause she probably wanted to kill Sobricki - I'm not sure, just a product of my weird imagination...I'm not to sure on the 'physics' of Star Trek Holodecks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2000
(a)
Sez chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
I think it should be a, and Tom gets to help the ER team. I'm looking forward to the result