Reviews for Fragility
Casseth chapter 17 . 3/23
I seriously squealed like a pig by chapter 16-17.
Then I screamed in terror at chapter 19-20
And then I cried myself to sleep, ignoring all my homework and giving up on life at the epilogue. Cause it's not fucking there! *ugly crying*
Seriously tho, great story but it left me broken hearted wishing for the promised epilogue...
circeanTransient chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh dear... Oh dear... OH FUCK... that crashing sound? That was my icy heart breaking like a expensive as shit chandelier. I did NOT expect that, at all, plot twist of all plot twists. But really, good job on this fic, writing was, good characters had clear voices, I wasn't ever bored, freakin spectacular. It almost didn't need the epilogue, but I wish it was available all the same. Five stars.
Lazy af user chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
Yeah...too lazy to log in right now.

But seriously, I've read this before, and it STILL makes me cry.

I have yet to see a fic where Dave and John's roles are switched around, cause that would be interesting. Like, Dave get's blackmailed into doing things he doesn't like, hangs out with the mean kids cause he's forced to, like Kevin kinda, and he's mute. Then the new kid, John, who gives approximately NO SHITS about what fuckwads tell him, cause seriously fuck them, and forces his way into Dave's life.

And Dave let's him, 'cause who could ever resist the Egbooty? ESPECIALLY bossy type Egbooty.

mmmm yusss
Guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
This fic has made me cry. I rarely cry for any fic. Congratulations.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/7/2016
Haha the worthless cowardly rape enabler turns to religion, typical
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
No Dave that's not how you take revenge on rapists
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
Hopy shit John is such a weenie
Dirue chapter 20 . 8/7/2016
Quite overdue for the epilogue, to see what happens to Dave.
Yaoi Fangirl chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
Wait, did John also get RAPED?! 0_0 My poor baby.
Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Yeah, the American school system does suck. A lot.
voldetort chapter 13 . 1/18/2016
i vE READ THIS FIC LIKE 7 TIMES I STILL LOVE IT AND LIGHTINGS 'YOU BROKORO MY KOKORO' SGFRGJM I LOVE BOTH OF YOU
breakdownbarrage chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
FUCK U WANTED TEARS WELL DAMMIT YOU GOT THEM ASSHOLE (I'm on chapter six)
amadeus17 chapter 20 . 12/4/2015
Where is the epilogue?
Please don't leave it like this...
MagicWriterK chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
Hey...it's me again (ff won't let me post more than one review per chapter). Just wanted to say, this fic has stayed with me ever since I read it what feels like decades ago. This will forever be remembered as the fic that went beyond angst and scarred me for life (not in a bad way...okay, in a bad way, but it's not your fault). I mean, I just second-guess everything now. What if this IS just some reality I made up to convince myself that the world is a decent place? Or, why AREN'T I doing that? Seriously, the only thing keeping me sane is the fact that this can't be something made up by me - it's much too hard. Although I guess, in a way, it is? I make decisions, will ultimately shapes my life? Anyway, I'm getting off topic. I'm not sure whether to kiss or cure you, so I think I'll just stay here...mentally scarred by this twist ending...seriously if I ever find a fic sadder or more heart-wrenching than this, I will personally tell you. Not even Devalier has beaten you (though in all fairness, I haven't read his most popular work yet). So have a nice day. :')
Noire Knightmare chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
I...I am honestly at a loss of words. I can't remember a time where I've felt so sad and angry; saddened at the truth of what happened, the heart-wrenching, believable truth that was inevitable, and angry at said truth. This is extremely well-written and it has emotionally moved me, yet I am facing extreme difficulty in conveying the initial shock and despair that overpowered me when acknowledging the nature of this chapter in particular-pain has rendered my understanding of the English language powerless, numbed in a sense.
I feel so selfish for asking this of you, as you have things of much greater importance to do in your time, but I beg of you that you update soon with the epilogue. If only to end the emotional turmoil I am currently experiencing. Please.
Once more, I apologize profusely on behalf of my self-centered request, however, I beseech you to indulge in this request of both myself and your enraptured audience.
Until then? Stay awesome.