Reviews for Fragility
Noire Knightmare chapter 20 . 7/21
I...I am honestly at a loss of words. I can't remember a time where I've felt so sad and angry; saddened at the truth of what happened, the heart-wrenching, believable truth that was inevitable, and angry at said truth. This is extremely well-written and it has emotionally moved me, yet I am facing extreme difficulty in conveying the initial shock and despair that overpowered me when acknowledging the nature of this chapter in particular-pain has rendered my understanding of the English language powerless, numbed in a sense.
I feel so selfish for asking this of you, as you have things of much greater importance to do in your time, but I beg of you that you update soon with the epilogue. If only to end the emotional turmoil I am currently experiencing. Please.
Once more, I apologize profusely on behalf of my self-centered request, however, I beseech you to indulge in this request of both myself and your enraptured audience.
Until then? Stay awesome.
MagicWriterK chapter 20 . 6/8
WHERE THE FUDGE IS THE EPILOGUE
I AM WAITING FOR THE EPILOGUE
THE EPILOGUE WHERE THIS IS ALL REVEALED AS A BAD DREAM
DAVE HAD A HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE DREAM THAT JOHN WAS REALLY DEAD AND THIS HAPPY ENDING WAS A FANTASY. BUT IN REALITY, HE WILL WAKE UP TO FIND JOHN ASKING HIM WHAT'S WRONG, WHAT THE MATTER IS
BECAUSE THIS SORT OF TWISTED PLOT TWIST JUST ISN'T POSSIBLE
MagicWriterK chapter 19 . 6/8
NOPE.
NOPE, THE SCHOOL IS COVERING JOHN SO HE CAN LEAVE.
YUP YUP YUPPITY YUP.
JOHN AIN'T DEAD, THAT'S NONSENSE.
MAYBE THIS IS JUST A DOOMED/DIFFERENT IMELINE WHERE JOHN JUMPED OFF THE ROOF. OR A DREAM.
(Sorry I have a habit of slipping into an accent when I get riled up)
MagicWriterK chapter 17 . 6/8
I'm sorry, but I forgot to add one part about the lady chapter. IF I WANTED TO QUOTE EVERY FUNNY LINE IN THAT LAST CHAPTER I WOULD HAVE PUT DOWN HALF THE CHAPTER.
That being said, this chapter made me squeal like a five year-old, no lie. THUMBS UP!
MagicWriterK chapter 16 . 6/8
DANGIT THIS CLIFFHANGER ONE OF THE WORSE I HAVE EVER READ GET ME THAT NEXT CHAPTER GET IT NOW.
MagicWriterK chapter 14 . 6/8
WHAT DOES KEVIN'S DANG NOTE SAY?
MagicWriterK chapter 13 . 6/8
"Strikers are supposed to be dominant like lions."
IT THINK YOU BROKE ME
BUT SIRIUSLY ROSE IS BACK! SHE'S JUST MY FAVORITE BETA KID THIS IS AMAZING.
And this is just so NOT FREAKING FUNNY because this is literally almost the exact thing that happened to me the other day. I was Rose, on of my best friends was John.
Can I cry now? I think I'll cry now.
MagicWriterK chapter 12 . 6/8
Kevin...KEVIN.
I HAVE MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT YOU, SIR.
ON ONE HAND, YOU'RE A WIMP WHO CHOSE YOURSELF OVER AN INNOCENT BOY.
ON THE OTHER TINY, SHRIVELD, MINISCULE HAND, I UNDERSTAND YOUR REASONING.
BTW Lightnin, you did fantastic, don't sell yourself short.
MagicWriterK chapter 11 . 6/8
GIVE ME A FLIPPING GOSHDANG *HIGH-FIVE* DAVE!
WHAT YOU DID THERE IS WHAT ALL OF US NEED TO HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO. SO MANY PEOPLE WOULD BE ALIVE AND HAPPY IF SOMEONE NEAR THEM JUST HAD THE STRENGTH TO DO WHAT DAVE JUST DID.
NOW GIVE ME A CHAPTER WHERE JOHN WAKES UP AND KISSES DAVE, I AM IN A MOOD, WRITER-SENPAI!
MagicWriterK chapter 10 . 6/8
YOU SCARED ME
AO BADLY
I SWEAR
I THIUGHT JOHN WAS GOING INTO A COMA
THIS REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING - OR MORE ACCURATELY, SOMEONE - SO MUCH IT IS THE FARTHEST THJNG FROM FUNNY
And please tell me John heard all that...he needs to know how much they care...
WHERE IS JOHN'S DAD AND HOW WILL HE REACT?
MagicWriterK chapter 8 . 6/8
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
MagicWriterK chapter 7 . 6/8
WHEN DAVE LEARNS OF THIS
HE ISN'T GOING TO JUST DO AN ACROBATIC LEAP OFF THE HANDLE
HE IS GOING TO DO A TRIPLE FREAKING BACKFLIP OFF THAT HANDLE
HE IS GOING TO FLIP HIS SHOOT
SO WELL
IT WILL BE COOKED COMPLETELY EVENLY ON BOTH SIDES. TOTAL SYMMETRY.
I SERIOUSLY HATE THE NAME TERRENCE RIGHT NOW
I TRY MY HARDEST TO REFRAIN FROM USING THE WORD HATE
BUT THIS
IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
JOHN DON'T WISH TO NEVER WAKE UP
IN YOUR CONDITION YOU MIGHT GET YOUR WISH
(I would point out that Mr. Egbert still has no clue that Dave is coming and is going to be so confused that a random teenage boy is on his doorstep, but that seems irrelevent right now)
Also, when is Rose coming in?
MagicWriterK chapter 6 . 6/8