Reviews for Fragility
Haha the worthless cowardly rape enabler turns to religion, typical
No Dave that's not how you take revenge on rapists
Hopy shit John is such a weenie
Dirue chapter 20 . 8/7
Quite overdue for the epilogue, to see what happens to Dave.
Yaoi Fangirl chapter 3 . 5/15
Wait, did John also get RAPED?! 0_0 My poor baby.
Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/15
Yeah, the American school system does suck. A lot.
voldetort chapter 13 . 1/18
i vE READ THIS FIC LIKE 7 TIMES I STILL LOVE IT AND LIGHTINGS 'YOU BROKORO MY KOKORO' SGFRGJM I LOVE BOTH OF YOU
breakdownbarrage chapter 7 . 1/13
FUCK U WANTED TEARS WELL DAMMIT YOU GOT THEM ASSHOLE (I'm on chapter six)
amadeus17 chapter 20 . 12/4/2015
Where is the epilogue?
Please don't leave it like this...
MagicWriterK chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
Hey...it's me again (ff won't let me post more than one review per chapter). Just wanted to say, this fic has stayed with me ever since I read it what feels like decades ago. This will forever be remembered as the fic that went beyond angst and scarred me for life (not in a bad way...okay, in a bad way, but it's not your fault). I mean, I just second-guess everything now. What if this IS just some reality I made up to convince myself that the world is a decent place? Or, why AREN'T I doing that? Seriously, the only thing keeping me sane is the fact that this can't be something made up by me - it's much too hard. Although I guess, in a way, it is? I make decisions, will ultimately shapes my life? Anyway, I'm getting off topic. I'm not sure whether to kiss or cure you, so I think I'll just stay here...mentally scarred by this twist ending...seriously if I ever find a fic sadder or more heart-wrenching than this, I will personally tell you. Not even Devalier has beaten you (though in all fairness, I haven't read his most popular work yet). So have a nice day. :')
Noire Knightmare chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
I...I am honestly at a loss of words. I can't remember a time where I've felt so sad and angry; saddened at the truth of what happened, the heart-wrenching, believable truth that was inevitable, and angry at said truth. This is extremely well-written and it has emotionally moved me, yet I am facing extreme difficulty in conveying the initial shock and despair that overpowered me when acknowledging the nature of this chapter in particular-pain has rendered my understanding of the English language powerless, numbed in a sense.
I feel so selfish for asking this of you, as you have things of much greater importance to do in your time, but I beg of you that you update soon with the epilogue. If only to end the emotional turmoil I am currently experiencing. Please.
Once more, I apologize profusely on behalf of my self-centered request, however, I beseech you to indulge in this request of both myself and your enraptured audience.
Until then? Stay awesome.
MagicWriterK chapter 20 . 6/8/2015
WHERE THE FUDGE IS THE EPILOGUE
I AM WAITING FOR THE EPILOGUE
THE EPILOGUE WHERE THIS IS ALL REVEALED AS A BAD DREAM
DAVE HAD A HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE DREAM THAT JOHN WAS REALLY DEAD AND THIS HAPPY ENDING WAS A FANTASY. BUT IN REALITY, HE WILL WAKE UP TO FIND JOHN ASKING HIM WHAT'S WRONG, WHAT THE MATTER IS
BECAUSE THIS SORT OF TWISTED PLOT TWIST JUST ISN'T POSSIBLE
MagicWriterK chapter 19 . 6/8/2015
NOPE.
NOPE, THE SCHOOL IS COVERING JOHN SO HE CAN LEAVE.
YUP YUP YUPPITY YUP.
JOHN AIN'T DEAD, THAT'S NONSENSE.
MAYBE THIS IS JUST A DOOMED/DIFFERENT IMELINE WHERE JOHN JUMPED OFF THE ROOF. OR A DREAM.
(Sorry I have a habit of slipping into an accent when I get riled up)
MagicWriterK chapter 17 . 6/8/2015
I'm sorry, but I forgot to add one part about the lady chapter. IF I WANTED TO QUOTE EVERY FUNNY LINE IN THAT LAST CHAPTER I WOULD HAVE PUT DOWN HALF THE CHAPTER.
That being said, this chapter made me squeal like a five year-old, no lie. THUMBS UP!
MagicWriterK chapter 16 . 6/8/2015
DANGIT THIS CLIFFHANGER ONE OF THE WORSE I HAVE EVER READ GET ME THAT NEXT CHAPTER GET IT NOW.