Reviews for Why Sam?
DarkandtwistyGirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
A truly excellent story. Thank you for the great read :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Poor Sam, Dean would have to stop telling him he thinks Bobby Singer might be haunting them after that revelation.

Since neither one has much of a history of seeing ghosts unless the ghosts are manifesting pretty darn publicly, Sam's "Bobby" very likely is a hallucination and Bobby's spirit or Castiel un-vesseled is only able to quietly move a few things.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This was so believable, Sammy wanting to believe it was Bobby but also not wanting to because if he did that would mean Lucifer was real too and Dean had already told him he wasn't.

Great job :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Hey, makes perfect sense to me! Great story!
rog457 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
What an insightful story.

The boys were always told that the way to release a spirit was to burn the bones and they did that with Bobby so it doesn't make sense that he could still be around. So if Sam really is seeing Bobby then it stands to reason that he really is seeing Lucifer and maybe he never got out of the pit after all.

Loved it.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Actually, that makes sense. Sam's already losing his mind so maybe that's why he's refusing to believe that Bobby's still around.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I liked your take on why Sam didn't want to believe that Bobby was still hanging around as a ghost and helping them.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Good argument on Sam's part...
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Always a delight to have something of yours to read. :) So glad your diving back into the SN fanfic world you've been missed. :) And of course I'm gonna ask, any inspiration for the deaf Sam story sequel? I know I'm terrible right? I haven't finished my two stories for 2 years now and here I am bugging you. Love your stories and think this one needed to be told, thanks bunches, Nicole.
casammy chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Poor sammy, this one so confused and very scared because of the visions of Lucifer
judyann chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I loved it! And it all made so much sense why Sam would have more problems believing!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wow. This was heavy. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Nice take on the subject, well done!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
great
HollyGer chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I loved it! I knew bobby was there right when deans beer was gone! Loved that other people noticed it too!