Reviews for Who Prays for Satan
AquilaTempestas chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow I loved this!

An interesting take about praying for the devil.

Aquila
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love that quote! It is my all time favorite! This was rather cool. I like it!
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This drabble is insanely good! It also has me feeling a little stab of pity for Lucifer... Still not sure if that's a good thing or not. :)

Great job!

phantomphan
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
My friend... this was AWESOME! Absolutely loved every single line! Very, very well done!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Fantastic double-drabble. Thought provoking too, nice one.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Huh, you really got me thinking here :-) I mean, Hallucifer (LOL!) has a point here (or Mark Twain has - I have to read more of the guy, I like his humour). It somehow makes me sad to think that he really wished somebody would pray for him. Wonderful double drabble - and Sam stabbing himself to switch from mental to physical pain? Argh! Never fails to make me hurting.

xx Kate
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh, I like this a lot. Great quote.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Strangely, there are a few small denominations of Christianity who do believe that even hell may be forgiven in the end and who do pray for Lucifer's redemption and the end of the war with heaven.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Indeed, that's a very good question!

Nicely tied in with the quote, and the 'Hallucifer' deserves a very honourable mention!

Well done hunny x
cornev chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I'd never heard that quote - what an interesting point! Terrifc drabble!
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
loved it

thought it was awesome

the part about noone praying for lucifer was interesting

smile
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Die drabble-rule-breaker, die! LOL

Kudos for finding that Mark Twain quote, how perfect is that? And Just setting us up for this week, methinks... Angst fest ahoy!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
liked the association to the quote.

bev x