Reviews for In a Heartbeat
klaineshallway chapter 33 . 8/18
AHHHHHH WHAT AN AMAZING ENDING IM SO HAPPY I WAS HOPING IT WOULD END LIKE THIS AND WITH THE GREY HAIR IM SOOOOO HAPPY. Thank you :D

~C.C.
klaineshallway chapter 9 . 8/18
I SWEAR IF KURT DOESNT TELL BLAINE THE THINGJDKSJAKDHAK. I just don't want blainey to feel betrayed when Kurt finally tells him the real reason they even became friends in the first place.
Viri chapter 33 . 8/7
I started reading this at 12 am after finding this again after a couple of years and I just finished and now I have to be up in a couple of hours and I haven't even slept yet. I was so keen on finding this since the first time I read it all those years ago when it became my favorite klaine fic. It still is.
JP chapter 26 . 9/17/2016
I want to thank you for writing this. I am so naive. I used to think a patient receives a new heart and all is well. ( I knew they took a pill everyday) but I actually thought all of their problems disappeared. Thanks for educating me that that is not the case.
My heart goes out to Blaine, Daine, Nathan and Kurt.
Is Cooper going to make an entrance?
JP chapter 22 . 9/17/2016
Beautiful!
JP chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
This story is amazing! Didn't even want to stop reading to review.
JP chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
Uhhh huh Kurt!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/17/2016
i love the AVPS mention of 'where have you been all my life'. Darren Criss was the best in it. RED VINES
Guest chapter 22 . 2/17/2016
last night i read and read until 5 a.m amazing story, now i read some more ;) i really really love this story thanks for it!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
i love this story so far, i really do and i'm enjoying very much ;) Thanks for it, now i'm going to read more
mariajones78 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
i just read the first chapter and it's so wonderful i have to go to work right now but i'm looking forward eager to read more
Guest chapter 28 . 12/21/2015
Ha ha, I came here from Crashed into You. I started reading it and haven't stopped yet.
Melodie2571 chapter 33 . 10/18/2015
Goddammit I just read the end ughhhhhh why is the world so cruel I ACCIDENTALLY SKIPPED ALL THE CHAPTERS AND I JUST READ THE END WHAT KIND OF FOOL AM I (haha Barbara) UGHHHHHHH WHOOPS LETS GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING BITCHES UGH
KlaineSnowflakes chapter 33 . 6/21/2015
I feel like I have no words to describe how touching this story is, but I'll try. I am typing this with tears in my eyes because of the beauty that is in every moment of this story. From the beginning, I could tell it was going to be great, but I didn't know that I was going to spend hours shamelessly reading it non-stop. I cried so many times, in a good way, but there were also countless moments that made my heart swell with so much joy that I thought I was going to spontaneously combust. You are an insanely talented writer and I hope you continue to write for years to come. My morning started out pretty crappy today, so I just want to thank you for honestly making my day. Not many writers have made me feel allllll the feels like you have with this story. So anyway, thank you, thank you, and thank you again for using your crazy amounts of talent to make me (and thousands of other people) so much happier.
Lover of gays chapter 33 . 3/3/2015