Reviews for In a Heartbeat
KlaineSnowflakes chapter 33 . 6/21
I feel like I have no words to describe how touching this story is, but I'll try. I am typing this with tears in my eyes because of the beauty that is in every moment of this story. From the beginning, I could tell it was going to be great, but I didn't know that I was going to spend hours shamelessly reading it non-stop. I cried so many times, in a good way, but there were also countless moments that made my heart swell with so much joy that I thought I was going to spontaneously combust. You are an insanely talented writer and I hope you continue to write for years to come. My morning started out pretty crappy today, so I just want to thank you for honestly making my day. Not many writers have made me feel allllll the feels like you have with this story. So anyway, thank you, thank you, and thank you again for using your crazy amounts of talent to make me (and thousands of other people) so much happier.
Lover of gays chapter 33 . 3/3
Love the whole story :)
Big Fan chapter 33 . 2/15
I love this fanfiction so much! I keep rereading and rereading it over and over!
OrdinaryFreak00 chapter 33 . 1/24
I'm seriously having a lump in my throat right now! This was so so very sweet and amazing...! God the last chapter..! *sobbing* 3 3
A chapter 33 . 11/3/2014
It was too intense. Need to calm down or I'll cry, both bc it was BEAUTIFUL, DAMN TOO MANY FEELINGS and bc I'd never wanted it to end! Good job for this, sometimes only single sentences would make me wanna cry bc it felt too real and too perfect. My heart and my head are currently just coming back from that wonderful trip! Thanks for having shared this amazing story, glad you did!
Romy chapter 33 . 10/11/2014
I've just read the whole of this fic and am so glad it was already complete because I couldn't have waited to read it! I was getting scared that it would have a sad ending but this ending was so sweet, and the whole story was touching and moving and lovely :)
Guest chapter 33 . 9/18/2014
Oh god, I loved this sooo much. Just, thank you!
Mel Reed chapter 33 . 9/5/2014
Omg! This is probably one of the BEST fanfics I have raver read! From the beginning was amazing, I practically read it in one day but it was so worth it! Seriously best thing ever!
I think I want to print this fanfic and save it and when I have child's I make them read it just of how good it was! Not jocking here.

I need to calm a little, but I love this so much that I want to hug you. Thank you for writing this, thank you so much!
Insecurities Make Me Who I Am chapter 28 . 8/3/2014
The scene with Nathan laying the blanket over Blaine and Kurt and Nathan actually showing emotion brought year to my eyes, I'm not even kidding. It's good to know that he cares for his don at least a little or a lot. Great story by the way. Amazing writing too. Keep up the good work! :)
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 33 . 8/2/2014
I loved this fic!
R Y C B A R chapter 33 . 2/5/2014
Ok, by the time they had to remove Kurt's mother's heart I was very sad. Then I started crying. Also, they should have celebrated with Pop Tarts (whatever a Pop Tart is...)
Really, though, this was nicely written and nit too overdramatic, well done!
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 33 . 1/2/2014
Love it!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 33 . 12/1/2013
Amazing story!
It broke my heart and made me so happy at the same time
I loved it
And I really loved the chapter Grey
Great write
Kudos
Blade
Guardian Fox chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
The only thing I'm upset about Kurt leaving oout is that he told Blaine he was "sure" at soem point that he was the Blaine Kurt was looking for, but he didn't admit to how he knew that (ie photographing his medicine). Kurt supposed to be going for full disclosure here and I would have expected him to admit to everything, as low as it makes him look.

ON another note, I forgot to mention in a previous chapter that I really liked the outfit you had Blaine in for their date. IT was very reminicent of his casual wardrobe in season 2, so that made me really happy. :)
Guardian Fox chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
It comes out! Honestly I expected Kurt to keep his word and tell Blaine.

I felt like you could have spent more time on the 'revelation' scene between Blaine and Kurt. It felt a bit rushed to me. There was a lot of emotion there that I felt like it needed more time to be drawn out.
1,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »