Reviews for Dream a Little Dream
sara-nadia chapter 17 . 7/5
please update
rc58 chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
You haven't updated this in over a year, which is really quite sad, as it is spectacular. I hope one day soon you will come back to this story and finish it.
selena61408 chapter 17 . 4/8/2014
I love the plot! You do a great job building their relationship and showing Charlotte changing slowly. Please update soon! This had become one of my fav fanfic a :)
salima chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
pourquoi tu continue pas ?
clandestinedly chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Please, please tell me you're going to update this? I just read it in one sittings, and I love it!
salima chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
il faut continuer le fanfiction il est trop bien
ppvcfan chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
FINALLY! I thought you gave up. Please keep posting! Good work.
raf-51 chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
Yay! You're back!
Loved the chapter, really cute, can't wait for more
Ravenbull chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
Annnnd we're back!
MauraRizzoli chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
I was bored so I spent about an hour reading this from start to finish again. It really is an amazing story and I love the way you write Charlotte and Violet together. No rush but I can't wait until you update again because this story is awesome! I know we've never talked before but I hope you have an amazing Christmas! : )
Me1313 chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
Can't wait for ur update!
Ravenbull chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
Thanks for the update note! I have no doubt you will ace the GRE.
mona44 chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
I just found this story a few days ago and i really think you do great. But the end of chapter 15 is so not a way to end a chapter so, you should update soon
Em5y chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
Okay so I found this fic about a week ago and I've just fell in love with it. This is such amazing story. There isn't a part I don't like.
This story is wonderful! Thank you for writing it.:)
MauraRizzoli chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
Yaaay! I'm finally glad you updated. I've been dying for a new chapter. I love it so much! Please update soon! : )
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »