Reviews for Dream a Little Dream
selena61408 chapter 17 . 4/8
I love the plot! You do a great job building their relationship and showing Charlotte changing slowly. Please update soon! This had become one of my fav fanfic a :)
salima chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
pourquoi tu continue pas ?
clandestinedly chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Please, please tell me you're going to update this? I just read it in one sittings, and I love it!
salima chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
il faut continuer le fanfiction il est trop bien
ppvcfan chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
FINALLY! I thought you gave up. Please keep posting! Good work.
raf-51 chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
Yay! You're back!
Loved the chapter, really cute, can't wait for more
Ravenbull chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
Annnnd we're back!
MauraRizzoli chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
I was bored so I spent about an hour reading this from start to finish again. It really is an amazing story and I love the way you write Charlotte and Violet together. No rush but I can't wait until you update again because this story is awesome! I know we've never talked before but I hope you have an amazing Christmas! : )
Me1313 chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
Can't wait for ur update!
Ravenbull chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
Thanks for the update note! I have no doubt you will ace the GRE.
mona44 chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
I just found this story a few days ago and i really think you do great. But the end of chapter 15 is so not a way to end a chapter so, you should update soon
Em5y chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
Okay so I found this fic about a week ago and I've just fell in love with it. This is such amazing story. There isn't a part I don't like.
This story is wonderful! Thank you for writing it.:)
MauraRizzoli chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
Yaaay! I'm finally glad you updated. I've been dying for a new chapter. I love it so much! Please update soon! : )
ppvcfan chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
Ahh so glad to see you're back! Another great chapter. I'm glad to see they're back together, and it'll be interesting to see the interaction with her parents. It'd be nice to see them alone a little more though, they're always getting interrupted by something or someone... Keep posting!
Ravenbull chapter 15 . 8/23/2012