Reviews for I don't believe in ghosts
Afiana Arch chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I cant put it in the right word but this is just soo awesome :''D
I really really love your writting, and.. i dont knoe jut lost of word here. I was blown away by it
vaetta chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW
THAT WAS PERFECT
*SOBS*
BUT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDED FOR ANTONIO! DID HE SIT THERE LONELY FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY? DID HE MANAGE TO PASS THROUGH TO HEAVEN? DID LOVI DIE TOO LATER AND THEN COME JOIN HIM AT THE HOUSE?
I DON'T KNOOOWWW PLEASE TELL MEEEEE
Heuress chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
That was awesome, you should write a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh my god, you write amazingly *_*
I swear, I usually skip some parts of the fanfictions that I read, but I've read every word of yours, it was so beautiful!
I almost cried...
Keep writing, you're awesome!

PS: do I smell a bit of PruMano at the end? ;)
C00kielover chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Adorable...just simple adorable...
The story was original and sweet, with a touch of suspence in it, that I just loved!
Plus I love the ending it give the story that bright and unexpected side that it so much a perfect gift.
I hope that Lovi and Toni can continue their strange friendship even farther than death.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was really cool!
Domomomo chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
omg did you wANT TO MAKE ME SOB LIKE A BABY?

There are literally tears streaming down my face and now my pillow is soaked and gdi I need tissues

This is so beautiful and I just want Antonio to be happy and to have happy things and be able to touch Lovino and be in loves and and and

I cannot handle this omg hOW CAN MY BODY STILL MAKE TEARS
Sparkly Emerald chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This was really cool! It made me feel all warm and snuggly inside,lol.
I love how you portrayed them as friends rather than lovers or something, it's something you don't see very often.
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Dear Reapergal08:

This fluff is very much worth love. .
Aaah Tonio. The melancholy behind the smile, the poor, dark existence. Never can he truly keep that happiness, for as long as he wanders the Earth.
Once I saw the mention of a dark stain on the handkerchief, I thought little Lovi had pneumonia. It's fun to be right Sick!Lovi is so cute, especially when he's so sick the mask isn't there. And Gilbert! I love how you wrote him here. So nice I get the feeling he can see Tonio, though... Maybe it's his demon-deusche eyes! XD
Very, very well done. I quite enjoyed it .

Sincerely,
Master of the Hellish Yard
Green Lantrin chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I cried. So, so, hard.
This story is so sweet and sad and just absolutely perfect in every freaking way. I felt like I was reading the script to one of those usually crappy ghost whisperer type romance movies, but this one was beyond amazing. 3
Oh lord, I'm gonna go cry and giggle forever. XD
Resha04 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Really nice story!

I love the characteristics in here, and the description is really good that I can imagine them clearly :DD

I love how Rome and Germania take part in this story. And all of them are being awesome too. They support each other and that just makes my heart warm.

Antonio's story is really sad, and it's sadder that he's forced to be alone for eternity, but I'm glad that in the end all the living ones still look forward to see him :D
BeeBee Forthwright chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
this is adorable! i loved it! i almost couldnt decide if i wanted lovi to die or not lol
The Dolma chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This story was Awsome ! I even think Prussia agrees ! You have an amazing talent ! keep up the great work
Melody Syper Carston chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Sweet in a dark almost dying character sort of way~ Really well written as well! It's quite a lovely sort of idea, and I like how 'Tonio became more and more corporeal to Lovino as he became weaker and sicker... hm~ yeup yeup! Really great!
HexeYuki chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Aw, this was both sad and adorable. I filled with fluff and tears. Great job!