Reviews for Forget Roses
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I have to agree with Sherlock on the idea behind Valentine's being a media marketed holiday; but his present wasn't bad at all!
Dizzybunny chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Nice. I love the idea of Sherlock not getting Valentines day, but then getting it completely.
xxL2xx chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Wow! That was hot! Well written as always!:)
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Oh, this was hot. Kinky hot, my favorite. Thank you for this lovely V-Day gem!
somethinginthewayful chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
You're brilliant. Please keep writing stories for them, you do it awfully well!
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Sexy and hot and at Mollys work...naughty!
TrivialQueen chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
You just made one of my least favorite holidays much more enjoyable! I love the affection Sherlock shows Molly in public because it involves flesh-eating bacteria so it is rather in character, Mary's description of Molly is very apt and Sherlock's *ahem* gift was hot and satisfying. Can't wait for your full story.
Francesca Wayland chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
So scorching hot, yet really sweet at the same time. I love how even in these circumstances you manage to keep them both so flawlessly in character. I can't wait for the new story!
puckbunny19 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
YAY! So happy for another story! Another hot one of course! I needed to go throw myself in the snow after reading it! Both Sherlock and Molly got their kinky wish in the lab! *fanning self* Can't wait for more!
booda77 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I really have to have an oxygen cylinder handy when I read your stories...whoooooooooooooo! PS...my local bookstore (in a conservative town) gave me the stink eye when I asked about "that book" pruuuuuuuudes!