Reviews for Ask The Gods
Amy chapter 1 . 1/29
Oooh! Please continue! I love this!
Jarjaxle chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is quite good start...update soon! Yey! Hephaphrodite!
HadesXPersephone4ever chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter, hope you update soon though!
officialcst chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
QuietHonesty chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
It was good up until you started talking about the revolution in the middle east. food for thought: politics are a touchy subject and better left out.

There is a side to the revolution that no one talks (or knows) about. I just want to say that those "innocent lives" aren't so innocent. In fact, they're straight-up bad but who'll listen?

But rest is good so keep going ]
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Not bad. Quite a few spelling errors (wer'nt weren't, disposial disposal, deliema dilemma, etc) but not a bad start.

I love your portrayal of the gods- especially Aphrodite and Hephaestus' non-angsty relationship- and the other little details (which I wonder if it'll be explored more) thrown in like Aphrodite's dating site (that mini-flashback painted an incredibly endearing scene) and the god's chosen usernames (Thunder-Hulk! 6 Meter Sword!), so I can't wait to read what other hi-jinks are in store in your future installments, particularly about gods that hadn't adapted well or are just plain allergic to technology, and snippets of Hephaestus and Aphrodite's (love)life.