Reviews for In Midnight Sleep
Bella M. Kasprzak chapter 5 . 5/19
Nauticalmass!

I Reread leaves of grass all 31 chapters in one night! Please write some more of Jaspers amazingness side of things . I want to know his thoughts! When he comes back from Galveston.

I have been away from fan fiction for about 2 1/2 years . Your little boy must be four?

So I know your busy! Maybe jasper will give you some more ideas. I saw you were on permanent hiatus. I don't want it to be the end.
Abbyreads chapter 5 . 3/10
It's maddening to happen upon a great fic with an Author's Note promising an update at the bottom, and then to find it hasn't been updated in more than two years. I hope nothing bad happened to you that prevented you from finishing this story. I've seen longer breaks happen in the world of fanfiction, though, so I won't give up hope yet.
adara1103 chapter 5 . 2/16
Please update quickly. I'd love to read more.
duelistamy chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Update
Mrs. Shelley Black chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
You should keep it coming its very good.
Riot On An Empty Street chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
It's been almost two years since you last updated here! When things were starting to get good!
I wished you would post more, but I'm also waiting on the update of Light of Day, and I get that you are probably super busy and all. But you can't blame me for dying for more, considering how you are an INCREDIBLE writer!
Riot On An Empty Street chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
INCEST
Riot On An Empty Street chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Whoa, that was a strong and really great beginning
Gillian Aubrey chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
I really like this story. I've never read one where Jasper was first turned. I noticed it's been a while since you updated, I hope you continue with the story. :)
KerghannEvanesca chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
I just recently discovered your stories. I fell completely in love with Leaves of Grass, and I am eager to see Jasper's story. I really sincerely hope you haven't given up on this story. Please continue it.
CaramellaSwirl chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Nice job! I can't wait for an update. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I am eager to see where this goes. It has been an engaging read so far!
Arigato210 chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Hello Arigato here,

Just picked up your story love it so far, I have to say there are not that many (least of all well written) stories about Jasper's past with Maria. Im excited for this one...to record the sorrow anguish and lust he felt in Maria' army makes me feel closer to the characters we all love. Presently, though the emotional atmosphere has yet to effect him given his very new ability, in his newborn haze I don't expect much of a reaction , yet. But I love the way you've portrayed him thus far and Maria and the girls im looking forward to the rest.
parkesy23 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013